Terrifier 1+2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Collector's Edition) [France]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 24, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €59.99

- an exclusive SteelBook case with:
. the 4K Ultra HD of the movie "Terrifier 2" (2022, 138')
. the Blu-ray of the film "Terrifier 2" (2022, 138')
. the Blu-ray of the film "Terrifier" (2016, 85')
. the Blu-ray of the movie "All Hallow's Eve" (2013, 83')
- a booklet (32 pages)
- 2 posters
- 7 silver prints
- Goodies

81b3TZOLgqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg91q+7ERwwoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an order from Fnac too...and Amazon.fr...Both waiting and nothing is happening..
I ordered from amazon.fr the day it went live, but when FNAC had it in stock and amazon didn't, I cancelled my initial order and went with FNAC. It arrived 3 days later in a stable box. I've always been happy with their deliveries and customer service.

I ordered from amazon.fr the day it went live, but when FNAC had it in stock and amazon didn't, I cancelled my initial order and went with FNAC. It arrived 3 days later in a stable box. I've always been happy with their deliveries and customer service.
Exactly same situation in my case. I ordered from fnac.com shortly before the release date and fnac delivered in record time (a couple of days after release). I am sorry to read about bad experiences however.

I have an order from Fnac too...and Amazon.fr...Both waiting and nothing is happening..
Wow. Same
And it was the same situation as me. They can't ship because they're out of stock.
Their stock handling is the worst. It's a garbage company. Fnac........very horrible.....
If it is not in stock, it cannot be shipped and is canceled. Garbage fnac
And others received the order from fnac, and so what??? They can't deliver the order to me and cancel it.
Im so very disappointed for Fnac

No surprise here but this arrived in the thinnest brown envelope from France to the me in the USA via Amazon and was crushed beyond oblivion. I didn't realize Fnac shipped internationally.

No surprise here but this arrived in the thinnest brown envelope from France to the me in the USA via Amazon and was crushed beyond oblivion. I didn't realize Fnac shipped internationally.

wow so sad it
well Fnac so horrible so bad shop
I do not never order with Fnac always..... (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: (n) (n) (n)