Terrifier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #02) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Slip - One Click (Pre-order live October 26 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €49.90 (Full Slip - Lenti) - €129 (One Click)
Notes: WEA SteelBook Edition Limited to 1000 copies (Full Slip Lenticular, One Click Box Set)
Group buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular ( Live Now on Hi-Def Ninja!: October 24, 2019)

Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg Terrifier - Full Slip Banner 1.jpg Banner Lenticular Slip + Steelbook.jpg

Box Terrifier.jpg Box Terrifier (inside look) 8ridotta).jpg
Steelbook Terrifier Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CM had all the Italian stock, so that's 1,000 copies, as per the OP. The US had absolutely LOADS though. This was in stock everywhere, and cheap, for years.. until the sequel came about.

This didn’t have a small print run. There have been numerous small runs of other steels in the past though. Lowest recently publicised that springs to mind was 2,000, The Woman King.
Do you mean the UK Steelbook of the Woman King? Is this Steelbook only released in UK?

This was a WEA and had a print run of less than 2000.
It wasn't and it didn't. It released via CM in Italy and it was USA tradewide, so that's not WEA. 1,000 copies in IT and a lot in the US, so I'm pretty sure the print run was much higher than 2,000.

Reactions: Greyback
It wasn't and it didn't. It released via CM in Italy and it was USA tradewide, so that's not WEA. 1,000 copies in IT and a lot in the US, so I'm pretty sure the print run was much higher than 2,000.
My bad I thought it was limited because it was released in there CM Exclusive line where they released Goonies which has both steelbook WEA and WEA slips.
I have my Terrifier Boxset sealed I just assumed it was WEA steelbooks because they released it in the CM Exclusive line.

Guess I don’t understand the difference between CM Exclusive and CMA Art lines then. Are they considering the steelbook exclusive because they had exclusive rights to the steel in Italy? Seems really idiotic if that’s the case if other countries got the same steel. It even says WEA steel in the OP
The Goonies steel is WEA right, it certainly looks like it to me, US never got a steel for Goonies that looked like that.

My bad I thought it was limited because it was released in there CM Exclusive line where they released Goonies which has both steelbook WEA and WEA slips.
I have my Terrifier Boxset sealed I just assumed it was WEA steelbooks because they released it in the CM Exclusive line.

Guess I don’t understand the difference between CM Exclusive and CMA Art lines then. Are they considering the steelbook exclusive because they had exclusive rights to the steel in Italy? Seems really idiotic if that’s the case if other countries got the same steel. It even says WEA steel in the OP
The Goonies steel is WEA right, it certainly looks like it to me, US never got a steel for Goonies that looked like that.
Yeah I'm really not too sure why the called this one a WEA exclusive, as the US steel was actually released before it.. but whatever. Could just be an Italy excl thing, as blufans did it with some of their older releases too, before they establised OAB. Transformers and Jack Reacher spring to mind, both WWA.

I'm pretty sure Goonies is CM's only actual WEA release.