ThaiCDExpress - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Thailand]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Thread to discuss shipping/service/packaging etc. from the Thailand retailer Thai CD Express.

logo2.png

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link:
A) http://www.thaicdexpress.com/

Q) Do they ship outside of Thailand?
A) Yes, worldwide delivery with Fedex

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Cardboard Box, with enough bubblewrap to keep things safe

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) To be confirmed. One member ordered without requesting anything specific yet they marked it as 30$ instead of 60$.

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon order

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit card only

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) To be Confirmed - not been around long enough to answer this yet!

Cancellations: No info regarding Cancellations as yet.
Replacements: TBC
Refunds: TBC... but first info says could take a while...

Attachments

• logo2.png
    logo2.png
    12 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Reactions: rpg and Asopp
Now... the waiting game for a refund for an order they cancelled... let's see how long it's gonna take... :naughty:

I am still waiting for my refund on the cancelled Frozen and Iron Man orders. Contacted them twice, but no answer yet. Moreover, the Steels are still showing as available. Thus beware, when you order from Thaicdexpress!!! Have to get my Money back via my credit Card Company I think. Back in the DVD days the Service from them was much better. I won't order from them in the future.

Best wishes,

Michael

Any update from those who got shipment notifications for Captain America?

Still waiting on my refund from my original order that was cancelled. Will have no issue contacting my CC company for a chargeback next week if I don't hear from them. What terrible, terrible customer service.

Stay away at all costs, is my honest recommendation.

Reactions: metal hunter
I received my package from ThaiCDExpress.

- Is the retailer custom's friendly? --- Yes, i asked that the price would be placed at $20 and it was, instead of the original $60.

- Box --- Flimsy cardboard with some bubble wrap.

Here are few photos of the packaging:

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

Just F.Y.I steel came with a lot of tears in the plastic (and some sticky stuff on the back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update from those who got shipment notifications for Captain America?

Still waiting on my refund from my original order that was cancelled. Will have no issue contacting my CC company for a chargeback next week if I don't hear from them. What terrible, terrible customer service.

Stay away at all costs, is my honest recommendation.

Awful company.
I ended up having to do a chargeback on credit card, to get my money back from these as well.

The worst company, and worst customer service I have ever come across

Thats terrible and not professional never using these as I wanted to at one point but by looking at their packaging and hearing negative feedback no chance hope you guys get your payment back best of luck...