The Conan Chronicles (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 30, 2024
Purchase links: Arrow Video - Amazon - Barnes & Noble - DiabolikDVD - Walmart - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $60.00 (Arrow Video) - $44.99 (Amazon) - $89.99 (Barnes & Noble) - $64.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $47.83 (Walmart) - $59.99 (Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA)
Notes: 3 Discs (Disc 1 UHD Conan the Barbarian - Disc 2 Blu-ray Extras Region A locked - Disc 3 UHD Conan the Destroyer)

Very close to been sold out with most USA retailers.

Amazon USA had release date as February 20 note they are the only retailer in USA who listed that date.
It's TBC if Amazon USA will be getting delivery of stock for all customers orders done.
Edit February 12
Amazon now has listed release date as February 10 but showing as out of stock.

The Conan Chronicles UHD.jpg

Last edited:
Sweden here.
Just tried the extras disc in a Region B player…

”This BD is not compatible with your player’s region code”
Thread OP Notes listed Blu-ray extras disc is Region A locked

As distribution rights for Conan the Barbarian outside USA/Canada is with Disney the Blu-ray discs in any of the arrow Conan USA/Canada editions was always going to be Region A locked.

Thread OP Notes listed Blu-ray extras disc is Region A locked

As distribution rights for Conan the Barbarian outside USA/Canada is with Disney the Blu-ray discs in any of the arrow Conan USA/Canada editions was always going to be Region A locked.
Ofc. But as most collectors know, from the smaller publishers (like Arrow) what is listed is far from often the truth.

I have my fair share of Reg A listed dics (even discs that have an A printed on them) but in reality they’re Region ABC (unlocked).

Since this was discussed earlier in the thread I thought I’d try it out and list the result for other interested.

Carry on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocelin
Ofc. But as most collectors know, from the smaller publishers (like Arrow) what is listed is far from often the truth.

I have my fair share of Reg A listed dics (even discs that have an A printed on them) but in reality they’re Region 0 (unlocked).

Since this was discussed earlier in the thread I thought I’d try it out and list the result for other interested.

Carry on!
I made it clear in thread that the Blu-ray discs would be Region A locked as that info came direct from James Flower arrow production manager.
That's why It's listed in notes that the Blu-ray extras disc will be Region A locked
The Blu-ray Extras disc been region A locked was confirmed a few months before release from screener discs sent to reviewers and arrow employees from arrow usa distributor MVD.

For future reference
Arrow Blu-ray discs will be region free when it's a title getting a release same time in USA/Canada/UK
USA discs always list A and UK list B regardless if it's a title been released same time in USA/UK

Arrow Video USA/Canada only releases blu-ray discs are Region A locked.
Some rare encoding mistakes a good few years ago resulted in a tiny number of USA only releases aprox 2 to 3 releases been region free
Arrow USA Django Blu-ray was one of those releases.

Arrow Video UK only releases blu-ray discs are mostly Region B locked bar a few exceptions.

43 + taxes and shipping ? All included from arrow direct was 61.49
Yep, $43 with no tax to a Delaware address and free shipping. I will pay for shipping of a larger package later on, about $180 for ~7kg, which works out to roughly $6 per edition, so it'll be closer to $50 shipped.

Reactions: Jocelin
Received set from Amazon :D which indeed was release date of 20th February as listed there and not in this thread :D
Those of you who missed it and don't care for bonuses, single release of both is listed for release in April.

Received set from Amazon :D which indeed was release date of 20th February as listed there and not in this thread :D
Those of you who missed it and don't care for bonuses, single release of both is listed for release in April.
The release date was unequivocally January 30th. Choosing to stir controversy with your first post upon returning is an unwise decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
The release date was unequivocally January 30th. Choosing to stir controversy with your first post upon returning is an unwise decision.

Sure it was that's why it was dispatched february 20th :D
Am used to threats so since you so like ban button on me with on your personal decisions and with shaky ground. :D

Sure it was that's why it was dispatched february 20th :D
Am used to threats so since you so like ban button on me with on your personal decisions and with shaky ground. :D
A release on February 20th and a designated release date of January 30th are distinctly different matters. For your information, which you seem to have overlooked, February 10th is mentioned in the original post as well as on Amazon.

Threats? What exactly do you believe you are accomplishing? Harassment constitutes a form of threatening. Be clearly informed that my decisions to ban you are fully justified by your actions, including threats. Should you engage in harassment once more, you will swiftly find yourself on the path to being banned.

Last edited: