That Day, On The Beach (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #40) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 22, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (all 3 editions) - One Click B (FS and DL) (Pre-order on July 8, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Double Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

FS_full.jpgLS_full.jpgQS_full.jpg

Last edited:
FS_full.jpg

LS_full (1).jpg

QS_full.jpg

1) Pre-order date/time : 8th Jul, 2022. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)

2) Release date : July 22, 2022

3) Price & Print run (Total print run = 3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K)

Last edited:
When I saw the beautyshots for the first time, I assumed that the white slip would be the full slip, because this flower decorated oval frame invites to emboss it.
Accordingly, I was disappointed to read that these are to be implemented as lenticular cards.

And the actually planned Full Slip does not convince me at the moment either. The main reason is that I absolutely can't stand it when the heads of actors are partially or even completely cropped. :/

Really love the white slip. As @Major_Claark said, it would have been an amazing full slip.
Another amazing thing would be the lenti effect only applied to the oval but I reckon it's almost impossible...
Kinda sure the FS will be plain flat, like last Nova's releases, but this doesn't mean it can't still turn very good in hand...

Last edited:
Reactions: Major_Claark
Just because summer just started and the movie is titled That Day, On The Beach does not mean I will be enticed into buying this. No, no I am not. No. No. :LOL:
When OOS you'll regret your decision :naughty:

is that a double lenti full slip or PET slipcover like i've seen from them before? i pre-ordered the lenti, but if it's a slipcover lenti, i will need to order that full slip also (only like full slips for steelbooks).

is that a double lenti full slip or PET slipcover like i've seen from them before? i pre-ordered the lenti, but if it's a slipcover lenti, i will need to order that full slip also (only like full slips for steelbooks).
Nova said it's a DL.

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt