The Accountant (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 12, 2021
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 1599 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Note: E1 - 501 copies, E2 - 1001 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc TBA

film_23054_5.jpgfilm_23054_7.jpegfilm_23054_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bud, I meant to ask specifically for "Standard" release only. Karel typically just offer the FS/Lenti; the collection edition.

There won't be any group buy for the standard i haven't seen any group buys for standard releases in a long time. Best bet would find someone in Czech to help you source it for lower shipping costs

There won't be any group buy for the standard i haven't seen any group buys for standard releases in a long time. Best bet would find someone in Czech to help you source it for lower shipping costs
Awww.. man.. I don't know any Czech trustees than our very own Karel. Could you put me in touch with somebody (if you know any?) :whistle:

Hey bud, I meant to ask specifically for "Standard" release only. Karel typically just offer the FS/Lenti; the collection edition.

Just buy it from the FA website since the standard steelbook won't be hard to find or limited.

Awww.. man.. I don't know any Czech trustees than our very own Karel. Could you put me in touch with somebody (if you know any?) :whistle:

If your on Facebook there's a couple steel groups ones dedicated to fac and I'm sure there's a member there who would be willing to help

Reactions: Dan
You do understand that the steelbook can be bought from other countries like france, Taiwan and UK too. France you can buy from amazon and JSDVD for Taiwan and the HMV version can be gotten via GB with @cooey i think

You do understand that the steelbook can be bought from other countries like france, Taiwan and UK too. France you can buy from amazon and JSDVD for Taiwan and the HMV version can be gotten via GB with @cooey i think
I appreciate the guidance Sir! I never used GB from UK because all of my 30+ titles from that region came from either Zavvi or Amazon UK. Thanks for the note about @cooey GB. Great stuff!

With HDZeta releasing soon, was hoping for a n update on this one. Regular Steelbook releases in about 3 weeks in Czechia