The Accountant (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 12, 2021
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 1599 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Note: E1 - 501 copies, E2 - 1001 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc TBA

film_23054_5.jpgfilm_23054_7.jpegfilm_23054_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!

I am soooooooo Looking forward to this FAC :oohyeah: it is still ''In Preparation'' mode, I hope there is no issue with the Release :dunno:

Last edited:
I was as well until I saw how hot HDzeta's release is... ;) FA saw the competition and bailed :LOL:

I mean, HDzeta's release is a strong candidate for slip of the year. I'm sorry but based on what I've seen from FA there's little chance it'll beat HDzeta's. Don't get me wrong, I love a good FA release and I'm still interested in seeing what they come up with but, there's really no competition. And no matter how much you love FilmArena with so many releases and so much overlap between retailers you gotta be choosy in what you get.

I thought this was going ahead again until I realised someone asking for an update a year ago!!

No news generally means nothing with FA

the last replay message was written at this month of last year.

any news?

It is not part of the Current list that fa wants to tackle, but the status for this Release is still in ''Preparing Mode''.
It could be old info not updated yet OR they actually are working on putting this FAC together.
Very Possible this has been swept under the rug, only ''more time'' will tell :rofl:

Screen shot 2018-03-09 at 12.55.12 AM.png
Screen shot 2018-03-09 at 12.55.44 AM.png
Screen shot 2018-03-09 at 12.57.23 AM.png

In a reply on Facebook from Filmarena's Jan to another member in a Filmarena group (Czech post, translation related to this title follows):

Ragnarok cca 1. pol. příštího roku. GITS jsme upravovali design fullslipu, snad stihneme přiřadit k AQP na listopad. Hacksaw Ridge zatím nemáme schváleno, čekáme. Suicide Squad a The Accountant probíhají úpravy. Prostřední díl Opic chystáme na příští rok, zatím to vypadá na druhou polovinu, první díl RISE by měl vyjít v roce 2020.

Accountant is under some changes.

Thanks @CollectorEmtee for the heads-up!

i am waiting a lot of Movie which FAC have announced, but i am especially wait this. at least i wish that FAC will announce a new info about related of this product.

Would be very difficult to beat the HDZeta release which is perfect.
Perfect apart from the dreaded "Loose Lenti" with too much text. But yes, other than that, a fantastic release and amazing Fullslip :drool:

Yes as much as HDzeta is near perfect, it has some issues.

I agree the loose lenti is a pain in the arse, however it is a very nice one.

The Biggest Flaw is Back of Fullslip, it's Matte, poor picture Quality... it is rather underwhelming.
With such a Slick Front Fullslip which is perfection, they needed to do something with the back which is so ''Blah''... it's like doing half your homework :wacky:

Yes as much as HDzeta is near perfect, it has some issues.

I agree the loose lenti is a pain in the arse, however it is a very nice one.

The Biggest Flaw is Back of Fullslip, it's Matte, poor picture Quality... it is rather underwhelming.
With such a Slick Front Fullslip which is perfection, they needed to do something with the back which is so ''Blah''... it's like doing half your homework :wacky:
Which is why I have it in a Steelbook Central protective case with the loose lenti on the back
So it's like a double front
15374709404268623445739547069369.jpg

And
"Back" front
15374710749072790836203151983079.jpg

Perfect!!