Order: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00JPI2JB6/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

asm.jpg

electro.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually quite cool but very expensive so will wait and see what other AS2 sets/steels come out first. Saw film today though and really enjoyed it!

That's pretty hideous. In fact both these new spidey movies are below avergage, special edition or not. They really add nothing new to a franchise that's beginning to show cobwebs now. I love marvel but I've avoided all the Spiderman movies on blu ray so far. SEs and LEs can't really lift these movies....

I think the blue plastic will be semi transparent, would be amazing if have light inside with kaleidoscope effect when pressing the main switch.

Ordered, try to enter 999, stated only 93 available. But expect there to be more and amazon testing to see how quick it sells

I don't understand the point of bluray movies being out for pre release and pre order before the movie is even out in the theater....seems like they are getting ahead of themselves by doing this.

Hi Pd, it's part of a promotional strategy to take advantage of the 'in theater' hype in different parts of the world and to attempt to reduce piracy which is an unfortunate reality especially while movies are in theaters, and await home release. The theatrical to home video release time frame has been further affected by exclusive streaming and download agreements. So since the disc still dominates home video sales the early pre-order helps catch people while they are getting exposed to the marketing for the theatrical release, merchandising etc. Hope that helps!

:::HDN Staff/Community Manager:::

Reactions: PKAVFC
to be honest... this is more creepy then The Walking Dead zombie head to me.

I'm not saying it's better in any way, I'm saying it looks way too much like Jamie Fox's severed head. There is no way I want to look at that in my home. haha. I'm not sure who thought this was a good idea... A Spider-man bust would have made way more sense and a lot less creepy imo.

Sorry, big pass for me.