asm2-2-jpg.94367

Attachments

• ASM2-1.jpg
    ASM2-1.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 697
  • ASM2-2.jpg
    ASM2-2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 612
Was looking to maybe get this from USA as it's a bit more here in oz,several days back you could see what you be paying amazon in oz dollars but now it's not showing this.i like to see before checking out what I would end up paying and due to the rates going up and down and maybe what my bank may charge I like to see what amazon charge.is there an exchange site out there that pretty close to conversation rates at the time,I know xe is normally way off.

Mine arrived today with UPS to Ireland, ordered from amazon.ca.
Ended up having to pay €31.54 customs and charges. The item cost €61.43 so an extra half on top is annoying but still cheaper than amazon.de.

Mine arrived today with UPS to Ireland, ordered from amazon.ca.
Ended up having to pay €31.54 customs and charges. The item cost €61.43 so an extra half on top is annoying but still cheaper than amazon.de.

Thats why i dont order from amazon.ca anymore, they use UPS for everything and as the driver told me from the last time i got stung with charges, they charge what they like and there doesn't seem to be a threshold limit.....

Received mine yesterday from Amazon.ca, just in case anybody was wondering, the box is not bilingual it's all in English.