Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 24, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1648658995443.png

1648659725412.png

Last edited by a moderator:
the re-release of american history x is full gloss and it chapter 2 is even embossed (german steelbook) ...a shame warner doesnt do it all the time :/

the re-release of american history x is full gloss and it chapter 2 is even embossed (german steelbook) ...a shame warner doesnt do it all the time :/
Matrix resurrections was full gloss. I really don’t understand why they gave those steels a decent treatment and not the batman. Stupid decision

Matrix resurrections was full gloss. I really don’t understand why they gave those steels a decent treatment and not the batman. Stupid decision
Not that WB usually follows logic, but that one's a case of polishing a turd to add appeal. Batman was gonna sell well regardless. Unfortunate though, 2 of the WWAs have great art.

Reactions: tono06
I received mine and I don't like that the title on the spine isn't centered.

Damn you Warner :punch:
You mean “f**k you Warner“. I think it’s safe to tell them to go f**k themselves

But Sam is right (think it was him that said this) they went all out on that matrix Res steel because it performed so badly. So glossing it might help it sell. Hence why the GB hosts are also allowing anyone who orders mantas resurrections to have an auto order for the other 3 films. Warner & Manta know it’s a sh!t film but the biggest kick in the face is to See what WB can do for a WWA steel and then go back to basics with this, literally back to basics with the streaky bacon. And black and red looks sick in gloss, they literally do not give a f**k about what us collectors buy. But try to improve when they know it won’t sell! W@nkers

You mean “f**k you Warner“. I think it’s safe to tell them to go f**k themselves

But Sam is right (think it was him that said this) they went all out on that matrix Res steel because it performed so badly. So glossing it might help it sell. Hence why the GB hosts are also allowing anyone who orders mantas resurrections to have an auto order for the other 3 films. Warner & Manta know it’s a sh!t film but the biggest kick in the face is to See what WB can do for a WWA steel and then go back to basics with this, literally back to basics with the streaky bacon. And black and red looks sick in gloss, they literally do not give a f**k about what us collectors buy. But try to improve when they know it won’t sell! W@nkers

Yeah, absolutely, 100% agree, they know their s*it. Bastards.

Reactions: Flloydo
hi all,

I always buy extras for WB releases just because (well, you know). Turns out that they all arrived in great shape.

If you're looking for help with the USA steelbook, I've added 4 more copies to the group buy.

I'll leave them up for maybe a week and then will return if there's no need for these.

Thanks