Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6, 2022
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

81dCZnK0rOL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be shocked if that's ends up being official. WB already has 3 WWAs, can't see there being another with the main poster art.

This is going to be the French and Scandinavian steelbook apparently.....

View attachment 531166

@Flloydo @tommyh84

I saw that one posted elsewhere with those Nordic ratings logos but I didn't know if it was legit.

It's the same art used for the standard blu-ray release. I like it. I'd rather have that than the question mark art steelbook.

I saw that one posted elsewhere with those Nordic ratings logos but I didn't know if it was legit.

It's the same art used for the standard blu-ray release. I like it. I'd rather have that than the question mark art steelbook.
Yea-yea-yea, that's what I was saying, wishing for the best art, which is, as usual, on a regular BD 'amaray' release, to be on a steelbook somewhere. Hope it turns out to be true.
Then it might be a record of 4 simultaneous studio steelbook releases!

The other 3 are all red, and I honestly think it's the worst color, and for some reason, the hardest to represent and see onscreen, and on steelbooks. They usually turn out dark, bleak, with barely discernable shapes.

Yea-yea-yea, that's what I was saying, wishing for the best art, which is, as usual, on a regular BD 'amaray' release, to be on a steelbook somewhere. Hope it turns out to be true.
Then it might be a record of 4 simultaneous studio steelbook releases!

The other 3 are all red, and I honestly think it's the worst color, and for some reason, the hardest to represent and see onscreen, and on steelbooks. They usually turn out dark, bleak, with barely discernable shapes.

Starting to think this is going to be as difficult to make out some scenes the way Solo was.