IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 19, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.99 (Amazon) - €29.80 (DVD-Store)
Notes: 2 Discs - Disc 1 (4K UHD Film) - Disc 2 (Blu-ray Film) does not include the extras disc

814t2HxrfAL._SX522_.jpg

71nkubOInPL._SX522_.jpg
813SLTkQDIL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it'available for pre-order in the UE: UK costumers must wait the release (or a couple of days earlier), they can't pre-order (like almost all amazonUE pre-orders)

I would have loved it if Best Buy US had this most impressive version. Don't think this is available to ship to the US. In fact, not sure it's still available, period.

Looking forward to what Manta comes up with, but if it's similar to this version, I'll be ready to hit the batpoles.

I would have loved it if Best Buy US had this most impressive version. Don't think this is available to ship to the US. In fact, not sure it's still available, period.

Looking forward to what Manta comes up with, but if it's similar to this version, I'll be ready to hit the batpoles.
It’s available for pre-order and ships to US without any problems. Shipping is expensive though via DHL usually. DVD store is a solil place, haven’t received a single damaged steelbook from them…. Amazon.it on the other hand is horrible for steelbooks

It’s available for pre-order and ships to US without any problems. Shipping is expensive though via DHL usually. DVD store is a solil place, haven’t received a single damaged steelbook from them…. Amazon.it on the other hand is horrible for steelbooks
How many purchases have you done with each? Is this your experience because of the packaging or just the steelbooks themselves, or both?

How many purchases have you done with each? Is this your experience because of the packaging or just the steelbooks themselves, or both?
In the last 3-4 years:
DVD store is extremely good with packaging, I bought around 30 steelbooks from them, none arrived damaged.
I bought about the same amount from Amazon.it and around 75% of them arrived damaged ( note that I also paid extra for shipping via DHL to minimize time they would be in transit). Packaging job was extremely poor. I think the only steelbooks that were fine were Titans Of Cult releases as they have this plastic box around them, it protects them pretty well. It was ok a few years ago when Amazon.it would just refund and forget, but now they want you to ship it back and you have to fight for a free return label. I don’t have time to deal with, so I’m just bot ordering from them anymore

Tried to order thru dvd store. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I keep getting error messages. Then I finally got somewhere and it said I had to pick it up someplace overseas? Been using google translator to help me. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. The joy of owning it is almost being outweighed by my desire to retrieve my sanity. I'll give it another shot in a bit.

Last edited:
I don't believe either of those folks ship to the US. It's an awesome steel, for sure, and I'd love to own it. Keep getting an error message after I select shipping that my address isn't in Italy.
I just received a package from DVD store and i have another in transit. I’m in US, they ship via DHL

Reactions: Felix_ro
In the last 3-4 years:
DVD store is extremely good with packaging, I bought around 30 steelbooks from them, none arrived damaged.
I bought about the same amount from Amazon.it and around 75% of them arrived damaged ( note that I also paid extra for shipping via DHL to minimize time they would be in transit). Packaging job was extremely poor. I think the only steelbooks that were fine were Titans Of Cult releases as they have this plastic box around them, it protects them pretty well. It was ok a few years ago when Amazon.it would just refund and forget, but now they want you to ship it back and you have to fight for a free return label. I don’t have time to deal with, so I’m just bot ordering from them anymore
Thanks for the insight! Damn yeah your more recent experiences with Amazon.it sound like such a pain. I'll try to give DVD store a shot sometime then.