The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: May 26, 2022
Purchase link: Nova
Price: $45.99

EBB0B0ED8AB8EBA7A8_EC8AA4ED8BB8_ED9280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this is what the UK HMV deluxe edition is going to be as it mentions all the goodies that are shown here. We don't know what the steelbook artwork is as it says TBC.

I wonder if this is what the UK HMV deluxe edition is going to be as it mentions all the goodies that are shown here. We don't know what the steelbook artwork is as it says TBC.
I’ve been manifesting that the HMV version is one of these 2 steels and not the question mark version so I really hope so.

I’ve been manifesting that the HMV version is one of these 2 steels and not the question mark version so I really hope so.
Watch it be the question mark steel with a matching question mark slip now, just to be ultimately disappointing.

What a boring concept. It reminds me of the Wonder Woman 1984 they released where the slip is exactly the same design as the steelbook. This is no different. What they should have done is at least swap the design for the slips with the steel to give it a little bit of a difference

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You mean this Warner Bros. comic book movie steelbook slip release reminds you of another Warner Bros. comic book movie steelbook slip release which reminds you of another Warner Bros. comic book movie steelbook slip release...?

How odd.

Exactly, they should've changed the slips between these editions, to have different/both artworks, no matter which edition you pick.

But then anybody who wants both artworks wouldn't have to buy both.

Yes, I get that this means that some people won't buy any of them. But just like I pointed out in the No Way Home WeET thread, these companies aren't going to give you everything you want, all at once, in just one single edition. If they wanted to do that, then they would only make one edition.