The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 27, at 9 AM - UK time)
Price: £24.99

The Batman (Zavvi) Front.jpg

The Batman (Zavvi) Open.jpg The Batman (Zavvi) Inside.jpg The Batman (Zavvi) Back of Jcard.jpg

Arrived today, Delivered by Hermes/Evri on a Sunday weirdly enough.
Not really - they started delivering on Sundays back in February this year:

My Thor: Love and Thunder was due to be delivered on a Sunday, but in typical Evri fashion just before it was scheduled to be delivered the status changed to say that they had hit a problem, which is code for "we have 'lost' it", and it never arrived at all.

Not really - they started delivering on Sundays back in February this year:

My Thor: Love and Thunder was due to be delivered on a Sunday, but in typical Evri fashion just before it was scheduled to be delivered the status changed to say that they had hit a problem, which is code for "we have 'lost' it", and it never arrived at all.
Sunday delivery is a first for me.

To go with the collectors edition mistake, Zavvi sent this in a large wrap around totally unsuitable, and it has matching dents left and right on the front and also a little bit of spine slash...tomorrow will be a busy day for me with support and various retailers...

• Wow
Reactions: Boilersteel
To go with the collectors edition mistake, Zavvi sent this in a large wrap around totally unsuitable, and it has matching dents left and right on the front and also a little bit of spine slash...tomorrow will be a busy day for me with support and various retailers...
Same here. Although, fortunately, mine didn't suffer any damage (unlike Polar Express, despite being sent in the more standard steelbook packaging!)

Interesting that the bonus disc is exactly the same as the one in the HMV Deluxe Edition with the same 15 minute feature that was "Exclusive" to HMV!

Don't really have anywhere to post this but Zavvi dispatching items is at rock bottom, some stuff has been weeks, what the hell are they doing, also if they don't have the stock they seem to still be taking the orders.

Don't really have anywhere to post this but Zavvi dispatching items is at rock bottom, some stuff has been weeks, what the hell are they doing, also if they don't have the stock they seem to still be taking the orders.
@Roofr4sh
If you was not aware there is a retailer thread forum section to post about retailers be it issues or updates in regards to a retailer

Reactions: Roofr4sh