The Beekeeper (2024) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: April 26, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €34.99

81JWqWjv-oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not an Amazon Germany exclusive, but it might be a German exclusive like Operation Fortune or Kandahar (both also from Leonine).
Thank you, I've went ahead and ordered this steelbook for the time being. I was really happy with the finish on- Operation Fortune and also loved that film as well! Really excited to add this one to my collection as it harkens back to 90s action films and I dig that style.

Looks nice. This film was surprisingly good, and brutal. I wasn't expecting much, but really enjoyed.
Same here. It was much better than I'd expected it to be. Some pretty inventive fight sequences overall and that death on the Bridge about 30 minutes into the film was hilarious :LOL:.
A solid enjoyable action film.

Same here. It was much better than I'd expected it to be. Some pretty inventive fight sequences overall and that death on the Bridge about 30 minutes into the film was hilarious :LOL:.
A solid enjoyable action film.
It really was. Most of statham's recent efforts have been cheese cringe, and watered down, so that's what I expected. Pleasantly surprised to have a brutal, no punches pulled, flick.

Thought as much. Why does amazon Germany not allow UK pre orders anymore. I remember the Mondo Ironman not allowing them until like a week before.
Same as amazon france. It all started around covid, which also coincided with the import brexit stipulations, so it could be either, or both, and it's never been reverted. It isn't an issue with Italy and Spain though, strangely enough.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Kinda disappointed there's nothing on the back, but still happy to get a steelbook for this, and in UHD.
One of the best movies of the year with more balls than Civil War. :D

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Kinda disappointed there's nothing on the back, but still happy to get a steelbook for this, and in UHD.
One of the best movies of the year with more balls than Civil War. :D

Back was obvious to be like this. Saw poster and immediately thought they'll use it for wraparound. To tell the truth anything less using for WWA is simply wish :D not coming true.