Old artwork:
7Qh2WcC.jpg

Xykobqy.jpg

Attachments

• beyond.png
    beyond.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this on arrows facebook page earlier. I already have the slipbox version but will definitely be picking this up. I would really love to see arrow release a steelbook of Dawn Of The Dead but I read somewhere they dont have the rights to it anymore.

Yea arrow confirmed on their facebook that they no longer have the Dawn of the Dead rights

Iv'e never got round to seeing this but it sounds like a fun movie and the steel looks great, the colours of the steel is slightly different in the pictures, I'm guessing the steelbook below will be the right one as the colours go with the amaray.

I did the bottom one for a competition on their facebook page so it'll be more like the top one that they go with, I extended the artwork at the bottom and altered the colours a little. Glad it had such an influence as I love the film and poster, will buy this for sure!

Reactions: Scarface
Nice looking steelbook. Only thing i don't like is when they print the title on the spine so little. I like to see my movie titles from a distance on my shelf.

Zavvi exclusive? Soon Zavvi will have a complete monopoly over Steelbooks. Universal are probably next on their list :hilarious:

So Arrow might not sell their own steelbook? :wtf:

If it is actually a Zavvi exclusive (and not just another listing error), then no. They didn't sell Battle Royale for example, because that was a Play.com exclusive. I think we would be asking too much for Zavvi to price it similarly to Battle Royale though. :naughty:

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
£29.99 EEK!

ZFE only cost me £15...

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

The artwork on Zavvi is different to the OP (look at the title)...

OP artwork:
7Qh2WcC.jpg

Zavvi artwork:
10826321-1371746746-392547.jpg

I prefer the one in the OP, but any steel is good for me ;)

Reactions: Rand and Frasr
£29.99 EEK!

ZFE only cost me £15...

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

The artwork on Zavvi is different to the OP (look at the title)...

OP artwork:
7Qh2WcC.jpg

Zavvi artwork:
10826321-1371746746-392547.jpg

I prefer the one in the OP, but any steel is good for me ;)

When this is available to pre-order, the price will come down

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
One thing to note, Arrow always list the RRP of Steelbooks as £29.99 (search Steelbook on their website and you'll see), which explains the high price, so it should definitely be sub-£20 and probably be around £15.

im still waiting for a drop down for blow out but not sure if it will ever happen. arrow steelbooks mostly cost around 20pounds.