The Big Lebowski (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 3, 2018 (pre-order Saturday, October 20 @ 6PM UK time)
Purchase link: SteelBook - Sweater Edition - Bowling Ball Edition
Price: £24.99 (SteelBook) - £29.99 (Sweater Edition) - £54.99 (Bowling Ball Edition)

11888093-1574616009414070.jpg

11888093-6464616009492796.jpg 11888093-1834616009472801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lionet
There was already a thread for this Paul.

But the site going down for maintenance might of affected it etc

Reactions: paulboland

Previous thread is no longer available

Google search finds the thread but HDN website is showing The requested thread could not be found.

Yup, I created it, but it's now gone for good unfortunately.

Here's links to the other editions that include this steelbook...

Steelbook + Sweater Edition - https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-b...e-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-steelbook/11888092.html
Steelbook + Sweater + Bowling Ball Edition - https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-b...e-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-steelbook/11888091.html

I like this one but after getting the one last year I don't want to spend even more more money on another one.

Not sure i like this art or not.... but Ive been holding on for so long from buying any edition because ive been waiting for a premium that i might go for this one depending on the finish

I kind of like this one better than the previous one, but still not sure if enough for me to spend some money on it. Will see once live pictures are out. I like the art transition from front to back plus inside is good enough and fits the film. :thumbs:

I like the art and love the sweater. :D But as others I also just recently purchased the previous one and not in need of 4K, so will have to see if I go for this too.. Might wait and hope for a price drop at some point on the sweater version, if it ever happens.

I like the outer artwork - but the interior is kind of meh and lazy. So many better options. But its still a great looking set.