The Birds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

TheBirds-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it'll go nicely with the Black Barons slip. I've been waiting so long for Hitchcock steels with original poster art, this all feels kind of unreal. :)

Two Hitch steelbooks, two Hitch cameos:-

Here he is in THE BIRDS (1963) with two of his own dogs ...
1614642539662.png

... and seen through the office window wearing a Stetson in PSYCHO (1960)
1614642102442.png

From his first cameo in one of his first films sitting at a desk in THE LODGER (1927) ...
1614642266975.png

... to the famous silhouette in his last appearance in his final film FAMILY PLOT (1976)
1614642429400.png

If Zavvi releases it, then yes they will release it in the UK :LOL:
Sorry you've completely lost me
The sense of humour on this site is becoming pants

Will Zavvi release in the UK?
The answer to this question would be a simple yes or no

I don't think this need be over analysed, you could be using your brain to better use elsewhere

Sorry you've completely lost me
The sense of humour on this site is becoming pants

Will Zavvi release in the UK?
The answer to this question would be a simple yes or no

I don't think this need be over analysed, you could be using your brain to better use elsewhere

Here's a simple rule. If you don't receive a yes or no answer it means that at this point, nobody knows.

If somebody does learn that Zavvi will release...anything...ever...then somebody will create a thread for it.

People race each other to create Zavvi threads here. They don't keep it a secret.

Here's a simple rule. If you don't receive a yes or no answer it means that at this point, nobody knows.

If somebody does learn that Zavvi will release...anything...ever...then somebody will create a thread for it.

People race each other to create Zavvi threads here. They don't keep it a secret.
A lot of times, things are unknown to many members here

But on many occasions, Admins or reps, or just people "in the know" (this a far reaching and wide forum) will know more than you or me. And hence this is how"not known" information is shared.

I will let you have the last word, as you obviously have far more time on your hands than me