Price: $22.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

TheBirds-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you've completely lost me
The sense of humour on this site is becoming pants

Will Zavvi release in the UK?
The answer to this question would be a simple yes or no

I don't think this need be over analysed, you could be using your brain to better use elsewhere

I forgot to mention, seeing how this is a thread for The Birds, don't be so fowl, Art3mis.

A lot of times, things are unknown to many members here

But on many occasions, Admins or reps, or just people "in the know" (this a far reaching and wide forum) will know more than you or me. And hence this is how"not known" information is shared.

I will let you have the last word, as you obviously have far more time on your hands than me

Yes as you said "on many occasions, Admins or reps, or just people "in the know" (this a far reaching and wide forum) will know more than you or me. And hence this is how"not known" information is shared."

When they know it, they share it. Since it hasn't yet been shared, most likely it isn't yet known.

Yes as you said "on many occasions, Admins or reps, or just people "in the know" (this a far reaching and wide forum) will know more than you or me. And hence this is how"not known" information is shared."

When they know it, they share it. Since it hasn't yet been shared, most likely it isn't yet known.
Brilliant, now go give yourself a medal
You have served this thread proud, and no doubt will be remembered in the anal*s of history.. Oooops

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Brilliant, now go give yourself a medal
You have served this thread proud, and no doubt will be remembered in the anal*s of history.. Oooops

But seriously though, information about Zavvi releases is shared rather quickly on this site. There are a few people in the UK on this site that follow their releases quite closely and report it quickly. When they know, you'll know about a minute after that. :)

Will Zavvi release in the uk
I'd say yes without a shadow of a doubt (lol) along with VERTIGO and REAR WINDOW in the same style with original poster art ...
1615548301493.png
1615548421795.png

... and all with a signed silhouette of Hitch on the back.

For the next two wouldn't mind these images on the front . . . VERTIGO has just got to have that lissajous swirl somewhere
1615550971101.png
1615551299693.png