USA The Black Cauldron (Blu-ray) (Disney Movie Club Exclusive) [USA]

WKRP

Florence Y'all
Premium Supporter
Dec 19, 2011
Bluegrass
The Black Cauldron releases May 21, 2021.
@apsmith21 are you up for a mini GB? Thanks, Don

Black_Cauldron_Blu-ray_cover_better_quality.png

I would also suggest sharing the shipping costs as well so they are aware. In certain situations I have allowed members to combine orders,
so a few members could have their copies shipped to one person to save on international shipping.
Thanks for explaining Andy.

So, there are 3 buddies from movieside.de which would like the get the Black Cauldron BD also. None of them are registered here though. Could I purchase the 3 copies for them, and I pass them on here in Germany? (As you have stated a 2 copy limit per user.) Or do you want them (or one of them) to register here at HDN themselves? :)

Thanks for explaining Andy.

So, there are 3 buddies from movieside.de which would like the get the Black Cauldron BD also. None of them are registered here though. Could I purchase the 3 copies for them, and I pass them on here in Germany? (As you have stated a 2 copy limit per user.) Or do you want them (or one of them) to register here at HDN themselves? :)

... actually it would be 4-5 interested persons at this German forum by now. And it very well could become 6.

Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed with them Andy. :woot:

the typical reason I put a limit on the group buy is that I'm not allowing a reseller come in and then flip them on ebay when they receive them from me.

I have a couple of ideas what we could try - perhaps if you want to start a conversation with me directly that might be best.

Reactions: astycorax