The Blacklist: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Target Excl.) [USA/Canada]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
The Blacklist: The Complete First Season Blu-ray
Target Exclusive "The Red Edition"

Price: $44.99
Date: Aug 12, 2014

Screen Shot 2014-08-07 at 2.25.10 AM.png targetad1 (1).jpg

Thanks to Kaw

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find this out of like 10 stores locally. I needed one for myself, and my dad. So, if anyone comes across 1-2 copies, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: kryptonite
I have access to quite a few targets in the area so I'll keep checking. I'll PM You guys one by one in order of your posts should I find any.

Reactions: Monkey2005
Found at one target but wrapped with spider wrap and slip was all damaged. Also found out that that the exclusive and standard slip have the same sku number

image.jpg
Found at one target but wrapped with spider wrap and slip was all damaged. Also found out that that the exclusive and standard slip have the same sku number

Im sorry to hear that, i know what its like.That spider wrap is some fuc*ing bull stuff man. I hate it! It ruins the damn thing. i would have gone and talked to the manager and filed a complaint. And I have a word with Loss prevention

Im pretty sure all the exclusive lenti's slips are a bit tattered from the mongoloid employee handling, but luckily I found one without the spider wrap on it.

image.jpg
Remember the toy collector who repairs Woody in Toy Story 3?

Well, that's pretty much what I had to do with this Lenti slip. The slip itself isn't bad, but the corners were all tattered and edged white. Simple fix. So I took a black Sharpie and did a few touch-ups. I cleaned all the glue off if the Lenti with a wet microfiber towel, custom poly bagged it...and now it looks pretty cherry!

I love this slip, nice artwork, really cool red banner. The Lenti itself has great depth and clarity. Highly recomend it if you can get ur hands on it!

It was a blind buy for me, but ive watched the first two episodes and me & my ninja-in-training girlfriend really like it. Im Really happy with this edition, great price. Hard to find...good luck to all who are still searching!

Last edited:
Reactions: cbs777