Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21st, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.it
Price: EUR 14.88

61juwE5jHfL._SL1006_.jpg

Last edited:
If the artwork is good then I am in :)

Even if it is not or is even just adequate....I'M TOTALLY IN. Blues Brothers is tied with Star Wars A New Hope as my all time favorite film. The Belushi free bull**** 2000 sequel NEVER happened....never seen it never will. Aykroyd should be ashamed of himself for letting that ****ing abomination happen.

Reactions: BDDB
Even if it is not or is even just adequate....I'M TOTALLY IN. Blues Brothers is tied with Star Wars A New Hope as my all time favorite film. The Belushi free bull**** 2000 sequel NEVER happened....never seen it never will. Aykroyd should be ashamed of himself for letting that ****ing abomination happen.

Totally agree with you, I couldn't even bring myself to watch that abomination either.

Agree.

They're not even wearing their trademark suits in that new artwork.

Lazy again :(
To be honest- the artwork makes it look like its a video for some rare Second City video footage of the Blues Brothers that they just discovered and want to sell- so they took a still frame of them onstage at Second City, ran it through some Photoshop filters and made a steelbook cover...

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yeah it is their denim prison uniforms on the cover that feature into about 5% of the movie so it was clearly the obvious choice to put on the cover of the move. #sarcasm.

Last edited: