The Bourne Identity - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 9, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €40.69

6A207959-4877-4190-8AFB-C0998B392DD1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this will be new transfer as some ppl are hoping/saying, considering old one is not getting good words about it.

Not mentioned but since i dont think this will be a germany exclusive release, (parts) could also be in english
Yeah, we could only help, but if any back issues that had German on the slip/J-card is any indication, this will definitely have all those in German too.
I wonder if this will be new transfer as some ppl are hoping/saying, considering old one is not getting good words about it.
I honestly don't have high hopes on this to be a newer transfer, they are just going to "suck" more from the same "cow", just by selling it in different "clothes" that they know for sure collectors want (SteelBook). Surely I would also like to have a new and BETTER transfer, cause the existing one is not much better than the old BD.:sorry:
Also, 40,69 EUROS?!?! That's quite crazy, but surely will not wonder to see it sold-out quickly.

And most likely, ALL will be in German, right? :(
Most likely, even if it's a multinational release, but there isn't much to be in German and not understand in ID, passport, map, and playing cards, only 'secret documents' text...

Most likely, even if it's a multinational release, but there isn't much to be in German and not understand in ID, passport, map, and playing cards, only 'secret documents' text...
I honestly can't read (or hear, for that matter) other language than the original one. Even if I could "deduct" or "understand" a little or all of it.

I recall when I was young going to cinema, at Fifth Element, and could not stay until the end (despite the movie seemed to be great), just because I could not cope with the fact that Bruce Willis was (sort of) talking French (actually I could see on his lips/mouth the differences with what I could see). Don't get me wrong, I understand that there are those that prefer hearing/reading their language, but I for one, I could not admit it to see/hear all in my language instead of original (no, I'm not french either).

Just imagine how would be to watch one of the great movies of Kurosawa in German, French or even English for that matter... nope, definitely NOT, is a "sacrilege" in my view! All the wonderful inflections and distinctions would be gone...

I honestly can't read (or hear, for that matter) other language than the original one. Even if I could "deduct" or "understand" a little or all of it.

I recall when I was young going to cinema, at Fifth Element, and could not stay until the end (despite the movie seemed to be great), just because I could not cope with the fact that Bruce Willis was (sort of) talking French (actually I could see on his lips/mouth the differences with what I could see). Don't get me wrong, I understand that there are those that prefer hearing/reading their language, but I for one, I could not admit it to see/hear all in my language instead of original (no, I'm not french either).

Just imagine how would be to watch one of the great movies of Kurosawa in German, French or even English for that matter... nope, definitely NOT, is a "sacrilege" in my view! All the wonderful inflections and distinctions would be gone...
Wow, dude, you went some other direction with it entirely. I agree I wouldn't want to see anything dubbed in any other language, but this is just some replica memorabilia, plus the character is an international spy, he could have German documents.

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
Wow, dude, you went some other direction with it entirely. I agree I wouldn't want to see anything dubbed in any other language, but this is just some replica memorabilia, plus the character is an international spy, he could have German documents.
Agree, I'm crazy... ;):spoil::rofl:
Now let's see his documents and whatnot from Goa... or Morocco or Greece... :happy:

There is now a new thread with a 5 movie SteelBook for the Bourne series from Best Buy in the U.S. for pretty much the same price as this one.

There is now a new thread with a 5 movie SteelBook for the Bourne series from Best Buy in the U.S. for pretty much the same price as this one.
Yeah, and they can stick it, hate stacked discs, I'd rather get this set, with 'Zee German papiere'.