The Bourne Identity - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

13791445-1974958396092698.jpg

13791445-4204958396146929.jpg
13791445-2054958396219022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
20th Anniversary Limited Edition Gift Set includes
Steelbook
Map
Classified Files
Combat Cards
ID Badge & Jason Bourne Passport.

Bourne Identy.jpeg
  • The Ludlum Identity
  • The Ludlum Supremacy
  • The Ludlum Ultimatum
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Alternate Opening And Alternate Ending
  • Extended Farmhouse Scene
  • The Birth Of The Bourne Identity
  • The Bourne Mastermind: Robert Ludlum

Reactions: Kavale
Just seems more common lately to have no title on the front. I guess it appeals to many, just not a fan personally
Been happening years. Works well on some designs and not so much on others but unfortunately the no title concept is overused a lot. But it has been happening years. Especially on WWA releases

Reactions: williamhamson
Been happening years. Works well on some designs and not so much on others but unfortunately the no title concept is overused a lot. But it has been happening years. Especially on WWA releases
You're right, it feels more frequent to me I guess as I came out of it somewhat for a while but yeah, I know it's kinda always been there but from my observations of late it sure seems incredibly overused now, particularly on films getting re-releases/1st 4k releases

Ordered.
Looks nice I already have the complete series on Blu-ray Steelbook they did few years back and I don't have a 4K version.
Shame this will likely be like The Fast and the Furious and want continue the line with it's sequels to complete the set.

There's a title on the fullslip, and the spines of both, enough for me.

Some document replicas are still in German, per the movie's events, so probably the same set of printed materials for all countries, but those Test Your Skills cards might be in German in the German release.

If it's spine with 0 title that is clusterfuc*.
Like Seventh Son, Furious franchise - UK one... you get just single letter there...
Like what the actual fuc* will person do with that? Single letter, lol.

If it's spine with 0 title that is clusterfuc*.
Like Seventh Son, Furious franchise - UK one... you get just single letter there...
Like what the actual fuc* will person do with that? Single letter, lol.
Yeah, remember Disney, or whoever else, did those WWA steelbooks with no title whatsoever, I guess to shield poor international customers from seeing evil original titles or/and save on making a localized version for each language, which basically still doesn't happen anyway, besides a few local variants.

I have a couple like that, and they're without any kind of slip, so I do wonder for a moment what movie it is, coming across it.

Imagine those poop-art Mondo steels without titles... you'll have to post pictures online and have a debate, what movie it is. :hilarious:

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Ordered.
Looks nice I already have the complete series on Blu-ray Steelbook they did few years back and I don't have a 4K version.
Shame this will likely be like The Fast and the Furious and want continue the line with it's sequels to complete the set.
if 4K disc is really part of you'd be getting this steelbook then you might be disappointed, Bourne Identity 4K was one of the worst 4K discs i've seen... colors are just dull and flat... even BD 1080 looks better
unless they'd be releasing new remastered 4K (which i doubt) i think you should stay away from this 4K...