The Bourne Identity (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Future Shop will have a Bourne wave from Universal in December.

Looks to be the same steelbook as the one from Target.

Available on December 11, 2012.

Order here.

Here are the exclusive HDN images direct from Future Shop.

bourne_identity_steelbook.jpg

Attachments

• bourne_collection_inside.jpg
    bourne_collection_inside.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Still in two minds whether to get these or not as I really dislike the similarity and simplicity of all 4 steelbook front covers, will await in hand shots and confirmation of any sort of debossing/embossing of these (doubtful I know) before I even consider purchasing them, huge fan of the franchise though.

+1 while Im happy some english titled steels for these movies came out i wish they would have gotten a little more creative with them instead of just making them with the same bluprint all around (with basically the same back/inside art). Nonetheless Im too big of a die hard of the series to not buy them. Man some de/embossing would be so awesome but 99% they wont be.

those are my favorite versions of the movie, got all 4 releases when they came out and I think they are just so nice. All Matte finish though for those who doesn't like but they are stunning all together...I hope future shop when releasing the steel for the next bourne will use same design to continue the series... the next bourne will be after bourne Ultimatum, Matt Damon said in an interview that Legacy was another spin off type of the Movie...but nice that they all have same design type...they are so nice.

Last edited:
At least they have borders. I've never seen that on Canadian steelbooks in the 2 years or so that I have been collecting.

Tx for reminding me of how lazy those steels were… at least, the first 4 are Matching in lazinest...
You're welcome :LOL: Well, they are not so lazy compared to some steels we get nowadays. Especially, if you decide to gloss it, I think it'll look great!
Also, these are the best ones available on the market for these movies.

Reactions: Leafs17 and Drum18