Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: August 24, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €9.78

81BQhIRyJPL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...and it is! :(

I said it in the Korea thread, but the FutureShop Steels for the 4 movies I believe are the nicest ones for this film. They are just superb quality and really nice artwork IMO. I was disappointed when I saw this new artwork, I thought we would get something nice and exciting to freshen up the release.

I said it in the Korea thread, but the FutureShop Steels for the 4 movies I believe are the nicest ones for this film. They are just superb quality and really nice artwork IMO. I was disappointed when I saw this new artwork, I thought we would get something nice and exciting to freshen up the release.
Completely agree. I have all 4 Futureshop steels and they are the best to date. But I think these movies deserve different/better artwork on the re-releases.

Reactions: Actarus
Completely agree. I have all 4 Futureshop steels and they are the best to date. But I think these movies deserve different/better artwork on the re-releases.

Yes Indeed I just look at them sometimes they are just so beautiful(all 4), when I saw the alerts for new steels for the 4 Bourne Films I got excited....Until I saw them :rofl:

They deserve a real Quality Artwork Design as this movie franchise is well deserving of it, especially since there is a new one coming...

Reactions: AlienKing
That's a nice price, I'd consider the gift wrap option though, they may pack it better.

If you order three or more they have, in my experience, always arrived safely packed. With any luck my Independence Day will stay bundled with these (it is so far :)

Don't see the problem with the artwork. They look fresh and bright and are a matching set. If you don't have them in steelbook, or in blu at all, they are especially well priced (as they often are from Amazon Italy) making them a really rather attractive proposition.