The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 300 copies

5a211f022a2e7_BoxShotmitspine(Medium).thumb.png.5218111803b2987b7201a2fff53487a4.png

Last edited:
With the steelbook inside, it'll make for a perfect edition, what a great slip! Will look nice together the mediabook.

Not exactly some kind of brilliant must-have movie, but it was pretty creepy and enjoyable. And since there is not much horror flicks as premiums I may be in. Let´s wait for a steelbook and price tag yet :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
How about doing a premium release for a recent horror movie that's actually good?

Just off the top of my head and in no particular order:

House of the Devil
The Witch
The Void
Cabin in the Woods
The Babadook
The Loved Ones
Devil's Candy
Green Room
Amer
Berberian Sound Studio
The Blackcoat's Daughter
The Similars
Eyes of My Mother

How about doing a premium release for a recent horror movie that's actually good?

House of the Devil
The Witch
The Void
Cabin in the Woods
The Babadook
The Loved Ones
Devil's Candy
Green Room
Amer
Berberian Sound Studio
The Blackcoat's Daughter
The Similars
Eyes of My Mother
You forgot the conjuring 1&2, as for an older movie I'd be very happy with the exorcist :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner

House of the Devil
The Witch
The Void
Cabin in the Woods
The Babadook
The Loved Ones
Devil's Candy
Green Room
Amer
Berberian Sound Studio
The Blackcoat's Daughter
The Similars
Eyes of My Mother

Oooh Amer would be nice. Eyes of My Mother is weird boring crap. I would also like The Conjuring or Sinister :cigar::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
You forgot the conjuring 1&2, as for an older movie I'd be very happy with the exorcist :naughty:

Yeah, the Conjuring films came to me after I'd already posted. Both are solid horror movies.

Oooh Amer would be nice. Eyes of My Mother is weird boring crap. I would also like The Conjuring or Sinister :cigar::cigar:

The weirder, the better :). Surprised you like Amer if you don't like weird.

Yeah, the Conjuring films came to me after I'd already posted. Both are solid horror movies.

Well, Amer is highly "stylish" flick with superb audio/video elements. I like weird, but EoMM was just empty nothing for me....

Btw I would add one more - Haute Tension, god I love this piece! I love razor :D

House of the Devil
The Witch
The Void
Cabin in the Woods
The Babadook
The Loved Ones
Devil's Candy
Green Room
Amer
Berberian Sound Studio
The Blackcoat's Daughter
The Similars
Eyes of My Mother
They announced "green room" for a keepcase exclusive

I like weird but I was disappointed with Amer. I thought it was going to be a giallo type horror but it did nothing for me. Some decent camera work but nothing spectacular IMO.