Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Naughtius Maximus

1.jpg

grimbsy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be the only one but I want to see this

Looks much better than that sh*t the dictator

Though I'm quite interested in seeing this, who makes the decision on steelbook; would much rather see a Spotlight or The Long Short one!!

Watchable. But not a patch on Borat or The Dictator.

Really with the dictator?

I thought it was so bad like the love guru.
But I love Sacha since Ali g which is still hilarious and genius and i think borat and Bruno are genius characters too with brillaint films.
He's also a really good actor in Hugo etc.

I was really p*ssed off about the freddy Mercury thing and the fact brain may thinks he would make it silly and a comedy whereas I disaagree. I think he would put his heart in it. He really looks like him at times too

I thought this looked quite funny and a bit like the sandler film yohan with the silliness (like anchorman). I keep seeing these audience reactions of a scene in the Grimsby on johnathon Ross and other chat shows and the scene is supposed to be messed up crazy. Want to watch it just for that. Have no idea what it is so looking forward to it

Reactions: Scary Hair and Red
If I'm honest I've liked everything Sacha has done . The bloke is a genius when it comes to characters .

Same except the dictator. Had some funny moments like the Megan fox and the sex payment but other than that wasn't a fan. But I'll always give him a chance so I'll defo watch this

Reactions: Red
Really with the dictator?

I was really p*ssed off about the freddy Mercury thing and the fact brain may thinks he would make it silly and a comedy whereas I disaagree. I think he would put his heart in it. He really looks like him at times too

Totally agree with you there , he would do the part justice thats for sure .

Same except the dictator. Had some funny moments like the Megan fox and the sex payment but other than that wasn't a fan. But I'll always give him a chance so I'll defo watch this

Problem with the dictator it was a totally different leading role for him .

Reactions: Flloydo
Problem with the dictator it was a totally different leading role for him .

Your right and I'm hoping this is better even though it has the dictator style of film.
I prefer it when he's in character and just doing random stuff and set ups (although some is scripted unless you know what they are it's hard to tell what is and isn't except maybe the Pamela Anderson moment in borat)

Reactions: Red
German title is Nobby...wtf
If that's true it's not so strange when you remermber that Nobby is the character played by the man himself, Sacha Baron Cohen, and one half of the two Brothers Grimsby (the other brother, Sebastian, is played by Mark Strong).
Just spitballing here, but the title "Grimsby" may be very familiar to U.K. readers/viewers due to the fame of its fishing industry but maybe not so well-known to other peoples hence the other title.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer