Horror-Blu-ray The Burbs (with Slipbox + Scanavo Case + Post Cards) (Steel Archive #2) [Germany]

Check it out, it's great fun with so many memorable scenes. :D Interested to see hopefully some new art!
No, it's a keepcase. Ich Seh, Ich Seh that is also a keepcase will be sold at 39.95€ so if the price for The burbs is still 34.95€ it will be a real bargain :rofl:. I'm joking, 34.95€ for a 1989's movie is quite insane.
I'll probably check out the movie. But for that price I don't think i'll bite. It's "insane" as you put it. Regardless, if it is limited to 200 - 300 copies, I think they will definitely sellout at some point.

Below the cover for " The Burbs - burbs " .

The release of this edition will however only be the end of August . Pre-order will be announced in due time .

Possibly the Spine is again changed .

13221715_1354478384568932_5334119677307775434_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Arrow UK steelbook is much better, imo. (With the original poster art...AND it has a Director's Workprint Cut on it too!!)
image.jpeg

The SA cover makes it look like a Troma movie!

No, it's a keepcase. Ich Seh, Ich Seh that is also a keepcase will be sold at 39.95€ so if the price for The burbs is still 34.95€ it will be a real bargain :rofl:. I'm joking, 34.95€ for a 1989's movie is quite insane.
I think if it would be a release from asian retailers as plain lot of people say yeah , Steelarchive works good as asian IHMO

Reactions: DuckDogers