UK
Release date: January 5th, 2015
Purchase link: The Butterfly Effect
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

butterfly.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad art. Do really like this film but seen it too many times. Will get if it sticks around and drops a little

yeah im thinking of cancelling all my zavvi orders , they seem to drop in price , im paying £15-£18 for them , they stay on shelve for months sealed then they drop to £8 £9 £10

Reactions: Flloydo
Love it!
This really need to be glossy with a bit of metal shine effect.
And that little neat title looks classy.

Now let's work on the price...

Not sure about this tbh lol, without the wings it sort of looks like a pelvis o_O

Reactions: BDDB
:D

personally i think it looks cool but could do to be nice shiny with finish. :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:
It does look cool in a way but could do with being a tiny bit smaller to leave room for the butterfly wings. very subtle effect but defines the shape -
download_zps25b58fe5.jpg~original

I hope it's glossy :thumbs:

Doesn't resemble a butterfly as original artwork does so that's a fail straight away.

Title is way too small, so much so that it would impossible to deboss so don't get your hopes up.
Also, expect this to be matte and have same quality, finish, and price as 'The Road' and '30 Days of Night' as all three are Icon titles.

Not a huge fan of that art to be honest... colours would look gorgeous glossy though. Think I'll wait for it to be in the next flash sale. ;)

Looks good but at 19.99 it's too much imo. If it's a 1 disc matte steelbook then I don't think I'll get it. Love the movie though.
It's hard to gauge if it will end up selling out or end up with a price cut!