The Cabin In The Woods (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: October 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 22, for Red Carpet subscribers from 9 AM, and for general sale after 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £25.99

20220720_163226.jpg

20220720_163300.jpg

20220720_163308.jpg

Again hopefully the same finish for the U.K. guys

Incredible steel. Highly recommend

Defo waiting for these to get U.K. releases now. There’s a couple I want that I missed

Reactions: hatredhorror
Lol literally just had my US copy through the door a few days ago! Saying that, I think it cost me less than £20 all in, plus no bbfc logo's on the slip... still, fantastic finish and concept, thoroughly recommend :thanks:

Like you have these factory sealed -_-.
These stickers are removable so ppl making fuss of these is pointless. Do fuss when they use matte instead of gloss finish. Nobody's making fuss then. :p
They are not removable on the Unbearable Weight one. But me being from the UK and the ratings logos have been on every physical media for me since vhs. I honestly barely notice them. Although the ones on the German mondos annoy me for some reason.

They are not removable on the Unbearable Weight one. But me being from the UK and the ratings logos have been on every physical media for me since vhs. I honestly barely notice them. Although the ones on the German mondos annoy me for some reason.

In more than 90% of the cases they're removable.
I haven't come across one where they wouldn't be removable.
And he making fuss is totaly unlogical since he'll open edition...

Like you have these factory sealed -_-.
These stickers are removable so ppl making fuss of these is pointless. Do fuss when they use matte instead of gloss finish. Nobody's making fuss then. :p
All Lionsgate UK steelbooks the Pet slips the BBFC age ratings are printed on the slip itself and are not removable stickers

All Lionsgate UK steelbooks the Pet slips the BBFC age ratings are printed on the slip and are not removable stickers

Slip is other story!
I talked about steelbooks themselves.
Can start another fuss regarding not putting up on the spine UHD Bluray or 4K bluray for 4K discs but just bluray...
Nobody's fussing over that. Why so?

I have the original and will stick with that. A good movie but doesn’t require an upgrade. I read an article somewhere, but had to agree that it is a bit of a weird steelbook choice as once you lift up the pet slip the twist in the movie is revealed for all to see. I remember seeing this years ago on its first day of release, had not seen any reviews and loved the twist. Strange choice, I must say.

Slip is other story!
I talked about steelbooks themselves.
Can start another fuss regarding not putting up on the spine UHD Bluray or 4K bluray for 4K discs but just bluray...
Nobody's fussing over that. Why so?
@BluSteel2012 post was about the pet slip and you replied to his post saying age rating was removable stickers

The Pet Slips are not throwaway items they are part of the steelbook artwork itself

USA Lionsgate the pets slips don't have age ratings
UK Lionsgate pet slips does have age ratings and are printed on the slip

It's got nothing to do with if you keep factory sealed or if you take the shrink wrapping off

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I have the original and will stick with that. A good movie but doesn’t require an upgrade. I read an article somewhere, but had to agree that it is a bit of a weird steelbook choice as once you lift up the pet slip the twist in the movie is revealed for all to see. I remember seeing this years ago on its first day of release, had not seen any reviews and loved the twist. Strange choice, I must say.
yeah, although it's cliched to say the original hmv steel is the best, it really is. :drool: and not only do i not like the artwork here (i personally think it's a bit crude), but..

i hate spoilers on covers and posters
:angry:
. i know this is the same as the US release, and i have seen the film, but it still sucks for those that haven't, especially when it's so unexpected the first time you see it.

200.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Punker76 and spookz