Now Streaming The Continental (John Wick Prequel) (Limited Series) [Peacock]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Lionsgate is currently in the midst of developing this John Wick TV series.

The show is currently going by the title The Continental, and will focus on the network of assassins that’s become a key part of the John Wick mythology. Stahelski further teased that the prequel show will follow a variety of characters, not John Wick:

“They’ve got a really good structure. It’s very tied to the film [in that] it’s about the Continentals all over the world, how certain people come into that world, and what happens in relation to those people, which is cool. I think the world is very vast, and everything I’ve heard from it is very positive. […] It’s something that studio seems very, very intent on [making] and very, very behind… You can be with the consigliere, concierge, the sommelier — you can be with all these different characters and walk through the world in different aspects; ones that I’m a little limited [from exploring] by staying with my lead guy.”

Stahelski says he thinks the plan is for Keanu Reeves to make an appearance in the series, but the show won’t be about John Wick.

1427099008_skrinshot_00001.jpg

Wow, turns out I really don't like the actor playing younger Winston, hope he doesn't spoil the whole miniseries, because otherwise it looks great!

Wonder if they'll release it on disc...

Just finished this 3 part series, each part near 90 minutes. whao, love letter to 70's tv cop dramas, 70's grindhouse cinema and black cinema. and the soundtrack to remember. loved it!