Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: May 6, 2024
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99
Notes: Includes O-Ring slip, poster & 3 art cards

20240226_230955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up going for this one because somebody said it has to be black and I thought, hang on you're right. I missed Zavvi though and had to get it from Amazon.it, so it will probably arrive looking like it's been under a 16 wheel transporter.

I can’t take this conversation seriously. It’s literally a dodgy photo at a slight angle from a zavvi employee and you can see the top of the phone half way through the face blocking some image.

It’s a HQ mock up against a photo in a box with glare and phone reflection. Where also slips can move a fraction up or down

I can’t take this conversation seriously. It’s literally a dodgy photo at a slight angle from a zavvi employee and you can see the top of the phone half way through the face blocking some image.
I can see what you see there too. The lighting on the photo suggested it was part printed, even the shadow of the phone edges lines up with the eye makeup. But yes the more I look the more I agree, especially after now watching that YouTube video review posted above.

Reactions: Flloydo
I have no idea what everyone is talking about in the previous 6 posts, but it's obvious the mockup showed that the crow's head and tail - basically the whole contour of the crow - would be see-through, and they're not.

I've been charged for the blue one, sadly I missed the pre order for this, do we know if we're getting a re-stock? I wanna snag this one too, the crow is up there as one of my favourites of all time. I was fully expecting streaky matt finish on this so I'm definitely looking to double dipp