Release date: November 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €9.63

81cVWPXq-RL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They keep changing the price :LOL::rofl:
It was €14.98 then it was €8.99 and now its €9.63 all that was today

I managed to order at €8.99 and at that price I will be keeping my order

I quite like this, never bought from Amazon It. before....are they ok to deal with? Recently used both Amazon De and Fra both were good with De using far superior packaging

Lovely art, I wonder if the Uk will also get these, if they do it will double the price

I quite like this, never bought from Amazon It. before....are they ok to deal with? Recently used both Amazon De and Fra both were good with De using far superior packaging
Every order I've had from amazon.it has used A1 mailers with no additional protection for single Steelbooks and when I ordered more than one Steelbook from them they simply used a bigger cardboard envelope, so it's pretty much random chance as to if you end up with a mint copy from them or not in my experience.

Amazon.de & Amazon.co.uk tend to use specially designed Steelbook packaging, but I don't think Amazon in the others countries have even heard of it/know to use it.

If you do receive a damaged copy though, I've always found their customer support to be good; I just wish they'd learn to package them properly in the first place.

Last edited:
Every order I've had from amazon.it has used A1 mailers with no additional protection for single Steelbooks and when I ordered more than one Steelbook from them they simply used a bigger cardboard envelope too, so it's pretty much random chance as to if you end up with a mint copy or not.

If you do receive a damaged copy though, I've always found their customer support to be good.
Agree 100%. Sometimes multiple items will ship in a box with a small amount of brown paper.

Delayed again :( I ordered this and angles and demons both 23 euros delivered....BARGAIN if you ask me so order stays