The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I own it? xD HDZ did great job Im perfectly happy with it, no need for another premium, but of course I will say yes to Blufans as well, its possible the Steelbook could be a tad better with some embossing and good art.
what do you like the most? is it the crap back artwork or is it the flat steelbook? tell us.

the hdz steelbook will be the gimmick for the toc edition :naughty:

I'm new to collecting. How fast will I need to be to secure a copy? Do they sell out pretty much instantly?

Depends on print run and how many copies are available for GBs to begin with. Keep watching the thread for updates.

When will group buys open for this?

There aren't even photos yet of what the edition will look like. Patience. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Reactions: thrust
what do you like the most? is it the crap back artwork or is it the flat steelbook? tell us.

I like the beauty of a edition as a whole, which you will never taste yourself :rofl: ....but you dont like TDK in a first place so obviously you are biased.....and you look at shrinkwrap anyway, so obvoiusly you have no idea what you are talking about :hilarious: remind me, why do I even talking to you?

Here you go Hereticz

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Huh? I think you need it yourself, to wipe your forehead, coz you are sweating BS :sweat:

If I can get one of these I'll be thrilled and could care less if they do the entire trilogy since I didn't particularly like The Dark Knight Rises.

It'll sell out cause ppl will put it out to Scalpbay :)
You don't mean that everyone will have it in their collection. ^_^
If this will get other two parts then it certainly has potential. But untill then HDZeta release of Dark Knight trilogy is superior in every aspect!

People will put them on eBay where other people will still buy them. Which means it still sells out. If nobody bought a copy to put on eBay it would still sell out in the Group Buys.

No not everybody will have it in their collection because there won't be enough copies made for everybody who wants one. It's super limited.

Reactions: Steely-Booked

Why do you hate It so much? Thought you’d be all over them. The steel arts (front) are great. Stunning artworks all around compared to some of the sh!t you like

Or Is it that you’re still salty with zeta because you don’t own blade runner? And the dark knight trilogy. Lol

Why do you hate It so much? Thought you’d be all over them. The steel arts (front) are great. Stunning artworks all around compared to some of the sh!t you like

Or Is it that you’re still salty with zeta because you don’t own blade runner? And the dark knight trilogy. Lol
i dont hate them, i just cant understand why people love them so much?
sure, the hdz release is good, but nothing special to be honest.

wea steelbook with crap back artwork: grail
wwa steelbook with crap back artwork: kill it with fire

i dont understand it.

the blufans release will be my 2nd and last copy of tdk i'll buy.

I have the hdzeta lovely full slips and meaning to fill them with the wwa Steelbooks eventually as the others are too pricy. May wait and see how these steels look and might combine them

i dont hate them, i just cant understand why people love them so much?
sure, the hdz release is good, but nothing special to be honest.

wea steelbook with crap back artwork: grail
wwa steelbook with crap back artwork: kill it with fire

i dont understand it.

the blufans release will be my 2nd and last copy of tdk i'll buy.

I agree the backs of the steels ain’t great. But they match and the rest is lovely. Plus they are the only premium so far of the films. Regardless of missing bossing they are still amazing

Reactions: Hereticz
Kevin's announcement post included this image

655D252D-3BA9-4E69-9886-D4C901F0ED88.jpeg

Would love to see this on the front of Blufans steelbook. Blufans did a great job with their WW release not reusing too much of the same artwork as HDZ and ML used for their releases back in the day so I have high hopes this will stand out from the crowd

This is when I kinda wish the Canadian steel didn’t exist because I’d love to see that on a blufans steel in full gloss and bats and the bike embossed. Plus that one is a sh!t finish

Reactions: djjez83
I'm new to collecting. How fast will I need to be to secure a copy? Do they sell out pretty much instantly?
Don’t do the same mistake I did, don’t watch the group buy thread cause it won’t be there, for blufans there’s another section that will be post here so keep an eye on this thread ;)

Reactions: thrust