The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No pm received, have i miss something?
If you didn’t receive a PM, then you haven’t missed anything. Chill out and @Wreck will get round to it when he can

Contrary to popular belief, and it needs reiterating, this is not his job and so he has a life and a job outside of HDN

I doubt Blufans are in any position to be shipping this anytime soon, so there’s no rush. I have no doubt we’ll find out from @Wreck when BF come chasing him for money :spoil:

If you didn’t receive a PM, then you haven’t missed anything. Chill out and @Wreck will get round to it when he can

Contrary to popular belief, and it needs reiterating, this is not his job and so he has a life and a job outside of HDN

I doubt Blufans are in any position to be shipping this anytime soon, so there’s no rush. I have no doubt we’ll find out from @Wreck when BF come chasing him for money :spoil:
Nothing wrong with his fair question. There was an insinuation that a PM was coming imminently and it’s not ‘contrary to popular belief’ as the vast majority of us know that it is not his job so :p

Nothing wrong with his fair question. There was an insinuation that a PM was coming imminently and it’s not ‘contrary to popular belief’ as the vast majority of us know that it is not his job so :p
Didn’t say it wasn’t a fair question, only, to acknowledge there was going to be a PM but then to ask if they missed something… well, did you get a PM? Then you didn’t miss anything hahaha

Sometimes people need reminding round here :LOL:

Didn’t say it wasn’t a fair question, only, to acknowledge there was going to be a PM but then to ask if they missed something… well, did you get a PM? Then you didn’t miss anything hahaha

Sometimes people need reminding round here :LOL:
What you are not thinking about is if someone got missed off the PM’s and all of us that received our PM’s we’re just sitting here keeping quiet and waiting for the fireworks :smuggrin:

What you are not thinking about is if someone got missed off the PM’s and all of us that received our PM’s we’re just sitting here keeping quiet and waiting for the fireworks :smuggrin:
Are you questioning @Wreck and his ability to formulate efficient, effective and accurate lists?!?!