The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah to be fair I really like the transitional SL. DL obviously better but still like SL.

Not sure about the FS now that we’ve actually seen it. Can’t believe it’s taken this long!!

Reactions: Flloydo
Single lenticular is my favorite and will go great in a customized HDZETA set. Not a fan of that full slip. The double lenticular is nice but less so for HDZETA set owners (too much repeated art).

Double lenti is great and one click box are great but the other 2 slips....... extremely underwhelming. As others have said the full slip looks like fanmade artwork. Batman begins boxset overall is much more impressive and consistant. Let's hope they don't **** the dark knight rises lol

Last edited:
Double lenti is great and one click box are great but the other 2 slips....... extremely underwhelming. As others have said the full slip looks like fanmade artwork. Batman begins boxset overall is much more impressive and consistant. Let's hope they don't **** the dark knight rises lol
Don’t quote me on this but the art used on the FS was made for a collection a few years back and is official. Zeta also used it on their folders. But I think they were designed after the trilogy was released. I’ve always like the scarecrow and joker versions but the bane one is awful

tbh i am pretty underwhelmed by this release as a whole.
I think it's pretty clear now, why blufans didnt show beautyshots upfront
Yeah unfortunately it seems there was a reason they weren’t shown. I’m kinda in two minds as a whole.

I like the 3 steels, begins DL and FS, personally I like all the slips for TDK but backs of the SL and FS are underwhelming. As for rises I like the DL and FS front but still need to see the back of the FS and the whole of the SL.

But over all not their greatest work

Don’t quote me on this but the art used on the FS was made for a collection a few years back and is official. Zeta also used it on their folders. But I think they were designed after the trilogy was released. I’ve always like the scarecrow and joker versions but the bane one is awful
I have the box Hdzeta "The Dark Knight" and waiting for DL Blufans Dark Knight !

So you're right front for the box zeta is the same visual as the front DL Blufans .... I'm pretty sure the depth on the DL Blufans will be amaizing and much better than the front of the box hdzeta.

Reactions: Flloydo
I have the box Hdzeta "The Dark Knight" and waiting for DL Blufans Dark Knight !

So you're right front for the box zeta is the same visual as the front DL Blufans .... I'm pretty sure the depth on the DL Blufans will be amaizing and much better than the front of the box hdzeta.
I meant the Blufans full slip art is the same as the zeta folder that carries the art cards and folded posters for the single lenti.

But yeah the DL blufans art is also the same as the zeta OC box art too.

Reactions: vinny
Ok so the standouts of this set are the box (infinity better than the Batman Begins one), the DL slip and the steelbook. The steelbook is without doubt the best steel for this film to date

As an overall package like with Begins HDZ's is better and if these aren't your most favourite films ever like they are mine you probably only need the DL's as the rest are pretty meh

Oh and unless they're in one of the envelopes mine arrived minus those grail HaHaHa stickers :(

Reactions: Flloydo and djjez83