The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're probably hard to pick up, but I've seen worse scratched ones that your's. Might just be the picture though. The extras folder in the OC looks nice, as does the joker suit pack. I think I'd only really want those and the SL, and those extras. Not even sold on the steel tbh. Love the front, but it's done better on the hdz sp imo, and i wish the back was the back of the slip instead tbh.

So there's still no official 'beauty shots' of the contents of all the fullslips?
DL's got a booklet, what's included in others?

So there's still no official 'beauty shots' of the contents of all the fullslips?
DL's got a booklet, what's included in others?
There aren't, no. Both have slim folders with scene shot cards in. SL folder art is same as rear of HDZ SP, and FS folder art is same as rear of HDZ SL. SL cards are better, all based on joker. FS ones I can't remember. Think they're all various characters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Not bad... that dark knight rises one sucks though haha it can't be saved with a meh flipflop lenti. Brings down the whole set.

Love it. So happy i bought it along FNATIC. Looks great and definitely will be great addition to all premium editions of TDK trilogy. :thumbs: :drool: :headphone:

Huh, those are actually good lentis, and the backs are better, and their exclusive steels inside, not shown here.
So it's a good set, I just had to stop myself a while ago from buying any more of these, plus got the studio CEs' with all those cards and booklets, that aren't even included here.

The depth on the lentis look great but the whole transition to a completely different image does my nut in. Just like their WEA begins SL.

The depth on the lentis look great but the whole transition to a completely different image does my nut in. Just like their WEA begins SL.
Agree. I'd assumed the transition would've been the black surround dissappearing, and the whole image behine being visible. Would've been better.

Reactions: Flloydo