Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £39.99

81uKGo7tXFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those. Had ordered all 3 but after seeing those slips I've cancelled Begins and Rises. I still really like the Dark Knight steel so will keep that and ditch the slip if the quality's as poor as it looks.

I like the design but yeah, doesn't look like it'll be something I'd fancy gambling on arriving in good nick. My local Tower Records has gotten some new steelbooks in recently (including Titans of Cult), if this turns up there where I can have a better look to make sure it isn't in pieces then I might still get TDK, but otherwise think I'm happy I cancelled.

Those folders, I assume, have better art, should've been on the fullslips themselves.
Where are the booklets, I don't see a booklet.
I got editions with 10 photocards 15 years ago!

The dark knight slip box has that awful bubbling where it’s not glued together properly. Not a sign of quality. I got one like this once and it looks terrible. Think these will be around for a long time.
Yeah, that's what I wanted to say, looks like a cheap Chinese knockoff, kinda like those Blufans editions, only without all the 'trying too hard' mardi gras parade sparkle. :naughty:

Reactions: Retro Parrot
Those folders, I assume, have better art, should've been on the fullslips themselves.
Where are the booklets, I don't see a booklet.
I got editions with 10 photocards 15 years ago!

Yeah, that's what I wanted to say, looks like a cheap Chinese knockoff, kinda like those Blufans editions, only without all the 'trying too hard' mardi gras parade sparkle. :naughty:
Booklets are included

You can see them in the unboxing video

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
They look decent in that video. I’ll defo try pick up begins down the line. Can’t be bothered with rises especially after blufans and manta too. But they do look decent. And the slips are exactly the finish I wanted. Rare

Yeah, looks much better in the video!
Booklet! Booklet!
Spot gloss even on the envelope and booklet cover.
Photocards are glossy and large, many pictures are different to the ones issued previously in Australia and Spain. Even folded 8 times posters look good.
I'm glad I kept my preorder at £35 each.
Funny thing is steelbooks are glossy on the sides...

Is there any steelbook-alone releases? I really don't need all these extra stuff, instead I am interested with steelbook itself.

Title and bat logo are spot glossed, that'll be why. The sides are always glossy when they do this, as it's essentially a gloss bottom layer, with matte on top.
Yeah, it felt like that, that they've matted it afterwards, which must be irritating to glossy steel lovers.

All 3 of my Nolan Batmans just arrived. I had seen on either instagram or reddit or maybe here I guess that some of the slips looks really odd. I can honestly say they are really nice. Like not Novamedia or Mantalab nice but, but really nice which some nice accenting and the steelbooks have nice spot glossing and I realise I have said nice so many times the word looks wrong now. But they are really nice. I'll post so photos in a bit if anyone wants to see them.

All 3 of my Nolan Batmans just arrived. I had seen on either instagram or reddit or maybe here I guess that some of the slips looks really odd. I can honestly say they are really nice. Like not Novamedia or Mantalab nice but, but really nice which some nice accenting and the steelbooks have nice spot glossing and I realise I have said nice so many times the word looks wrong now. But they are really nice. I'll post so photos in a bit if anyone wants to see them.
@JinxyKatte
There is a unboxing video post#124 in the thread showing all 3 nolan films Ultimate Collector's Editions
Did you not look at this video ;)