wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see the tumbler bike action shot on a slip (the one used on the Canadian steel)

4K for these movies isn't being released anytime soon. They are still being worked on by Chris Nolan and won't be out for quite a while, so I'd say this release is still a fair while away.

4K for these movies isn't being released anytime soon. They are still being worked on by Chris Nolan and won't be out for quite a while, so I'd say this release is still a fair while away.

Good point. Back in July he said he was working on them and it's a very slow process and to fans it's a long way off yet.
Could very well be a year at least from today until we see these or possibly longer.

Theres a listing that has all of Nolan's films down for a 4K release November/December this year

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/warner-catalog-4k-uhd-late-2017-releases.87065/

That being said I'm fine with HDZeta taking their time with these to ensure they're perfect :drool:

The 4K release for these movies is December 7th of this year. Saying that, I can't see HDZeta releasing them earlier than that street date, nor can I see them releasing them for that date, so I'd say it'll be early next year for these.

terrifying. :wow: i have my awesome lenti trilogy slips from @zesty :)notworthy:) and have been quite happy with the basic UK steels in those. and then Zeta come along with this...

agree with what's been said by @cooey and many others elsewhere that a one-click of the three films combined is preferable, but this is undoubtedly one of the few film series that i watch so often i'd buy every one-click going. i know, i know...
giphy.gif

Will be buying the standard amaray trilogy, as much as i hate to say it, but i have waaaaayyyyy too many copies of this trilogy as it is :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.