The Dark Knight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on June 23 around 11 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, 12 PM general sale, UK Time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs

12607900-1144775350974681.jpg

Last edited:
Admit to preferring the artwork on the first UK edition of THE DARK KNIGHT but still welcome this new one to the UK with open arms:-
20200907_100717_resized.jpg

Another release sent in a double jiffy thankfully arrived undamaged.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Mine still hasn't arrived. I've been getting this a lot though from Zavvi. It either arrives within 4 or 5 days or not at all. Always makes me wonder whether they actually send them out at all sometimes. Really annoying especially with steelies that are out of stock.

I ordered a copy from Amazon France yesterday
I had actually ordered a copy from amazon france when the 1st round went out of stock but was planning on returning that when I managed to place an order the 2nd time it was in stock. I think the amazon france disc is different to the UK one which is remastered.

I had actually ordered a copy from amazon france when the 1st round went out of stock but was planning on returning that when I managed to place an order the 2nd time it was in stock. I think the amazon france disc is different to the UK one which is remastered.

Not too worried on the disk; I think this is my 3rd copy of the Dark Knight on blu-ray :)

Not too worried on the disk; I think this is my 3rd copy of the Dark Knight on blu-ray :)
Haha, same here actually but having got Batman Begins and DKR from Zavvi, their discs are different. I read that they had been remastered so would've been nice to get the remastered ones in The Dark Knight as well.

Reactions: JayWhit