Mondo The Dark Knight by Jock

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
The Dark Knight by Jock. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

unnamed.jpg

Available at a random time on Tuesday 4/19 at Mondo

So...hover over their website and Twitter feed all day?
I think I'd rather they had a specific time and took a chance on getting in.

I believe their "random" time hovers around the same time for most of their releases.

@C.C. 95 the last few Jocks did not sell out immediately, but given this was at a convention they are probably limited

I suggest not hovering twitter and be on the website, if you are seeing the tweet it is too late, usually after 11:30 and before 12:30 is the sweet spot (I live on the East Coast, so that is EST)

@C.C. 95 the last few Jocks did not sell out immediately, but given this was at a convention they are probably limited

I suggest not hovering twitter and be on the website, if you are seeing the tweet it is too late, usually after 11:30 and before 12:30 is the sweet spot (I live on the East Coast, so that is EST)
Thanks!:thumbs:

Still shows in stock for me, I would clear your browser cache or try another browser

That's right but when you want to checkout:
Inventory issues
Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Tried it on iPhone / MacBook Pro / iPad and Windows PC :p its sold out ;)

Reactions: dan8885
Congrats to all who got one and thanks for the tags :thumbs: I've decided to pass and not try because I found yesterday a vinyl grail of mine for 1/3 of the normal price but still expensive. So my money went there...

That's right but when you want to checkout:
Inventory issues
Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Tried it on iPhone / MacBook Pro / iPad and Windows PC :p its sold out ;)

Ugh, that sucks sorry you missed out.

Before I got the tag I had visited the site just on a whim and was surprised they were there.

Most of the time I'm not quick enough - very surprised to get one!