Mondo The Dark Knight by Jock

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
The Dark Knight by Jock. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

unnamed.jpg

Available at a random time on Tuesday 4/19 at Mondo

So, what is your grail buddy ?!! :woot:

It's a personal grail of mine. Nothing people here would probably care about. It's the second record by Little Brother - The Minstrel Show. It's a personal favorite since I, off course, really like the music but also connect a lot beautiful memories and time with it. It's a record I listen to when I feel bad in any way. It goes for 150 EUR in VG+ on discogs and is very rarely on eBay.

Reactions: comICS-soon
It's a personal grail of mine. Nothing people here would probably care about. It's the second record by Little Brother - The Minstrel Show. It's a personal favorite since I, off course, really like the music but also connect a lot beautiful memories and time with it. It's a record I listen to when I feel bad in any way. It goes for 150 EUR in VG+ on discogs and is very rarely on eBay.

Not to one up you, but I will, may Grail cost more than your grail :rofl:

But seriously glad you got your grail! :thumbs:

Not to one up you, but I will, may Grail cost more than your grail :rofl:

But seriously glad you got your grail! :thumbs:

It is ONE grail of mine and not THE grail. That's why I said most of you will not get it. And your comment proved that.
A grail is not only about how much it cost. It's also about what it means to yourself or how rare it is to find it. I can find plenty of Stouts, they're just expensive.
But the vinyl is listed just 4 times on Discogs worldwide and without one single eBay auction worldwide :LOL: And I got it for 1/3 of the cheapest price in great condition!
And no wet dog will sleeping on it thats for sure ;)

And I can't even write down how many memories are connected to this record. It goes from evenings at Lake Garda in Italy with 3 swedish tourists to racing in an AMG C-55 coupe on the autobahn to Amsterdam.
It remembers me to my lovely ex-girlfriend, to the days my Dad was still around and so much more memories. I feel good listening to it and I'm praise the Lord I will own it now on vinyl :)

Reactions: Sigill and justboy
@dan8885 I'm glad you got it but I actually did say your grail!

Early on in my collecting I had the Play.com Star Trek as one of my grails, there were a lot on the market, but took a while for me to find one.

You mention it only appeared on sale a few times? Did they not want to ship to you? If you need a US mailing address just let me know.

Most times I can do quick turn arounds on shipping out to people, though lately it was a drop tougher cause I had a herniated disk. But if you are looking for that rare special item and need a US address drop me a line

Totally understable @dan8885. It took me about five years to get a specific record which was incredible rare to find and i've messaged nearly 300 people in that period. Suddenly it popped up on discogs and i was so happy to spend 150€ on a 30 minute piece of wax.

Reactions: dan8885