CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
519ergon2bL._SL500_.jpg

Available here

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this will really have the small colour difference from the other premium collections - particularly the red smile on this one..

I wonder if this will really have the small colour difference from the other premium collections - particularly the red smile on this one..

That would be interesting - stuff like this makes me want to go for it - in terms of starting a book collection, but then I realized I still haven't gotten all the steelbooks yet (almost there). :cool:

I know that this edition and the German edition both lack English text, but was there a edition for this and Batman Begins that were released in another country in English? I love the black & white image on both. Found this one, but not sure if it has English text or not.

I know that this edition and the German edition both lack English text, but was there a edition for this and Batman Begins that were released in another country in English? I love the black & white image on both. Found this one, but not sure if it has English text or not.

The Amazon title on the one linked to says " [Alemania]" that means it´s the German version ' with German text. The Spanish version is available here, but doesn´t help as its text is in Spanish. I don´t know of any digibook version that has English text.

The Amazon title on the one linked to says " [Alemania]" that means it´s the German version ' with German text. The Spanish version is available here, but doesn´t help as its text is in Spanish. I don´t know of any digibook version that has English text.

Okay, thanks for the response. I'd love Digibooks for Nolan's Batman series, but only if I can actually read them. :rolleyes:

The French versions of this and Batman Begins are the better looking out of all the releases in my opinion. Are they ever going to be added to the collection manager?. The German versions are up but not the French ones as far as I can see.