Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase Link: Amazon.fr
Price: €15.05
Notes:

image.jpg

Part of the Warner "Christopher Nolan" Wave.

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes no sense why do two new artwork and then give the same artwork we already have for batman begins bit lazy there. As I thought this would be a let down it didn't disappoint one bit and reuse art for some of the other titles as well. This is typical warner milking the cow to the max I will keep my money in the bank.

Reactions: Hooch
Nice bane artwork will be pre ordering this but what version will this be white or wurple...

Also cancelled - would have been nice to have new artwork but I'm actually glad at having one less dip to make to be honest

Tbh me too, im still awaiting for my Dark knight rises Lenti from the GB, i own too many of these Batman films in steel, think i need to cut down hehe

Tbh me too, im still awaiting for my Dark knight rises Lenti from the GB, i own too many of these Batman films in steel, think i need to cut down hehe

Me too mate! And I'm also waiting on 3 custom lenti magnets as well! (And I just bought that massive £160 Lego Tumbler cos I'm a massive Batman wh*re! :rofl:)

Massive artwork fail. BOOORRRING. So they couldn't get artwork rights to the first Bane picture and they had to reuse this weird face-to-face shot? No thanks. Cancelled.