Multi The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes (2021)

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release Date: December 31, 2021
Developer:Supermassive Games
A military unit searching for chemical weapons unearth something far deadlier. In the ruins of a buried Sumerian temple deep beneath the
Arabian desert something evil is awakened. Savage and unstoppable, a nest of ancient and unearthly creatures has found a new prey to hunt……

Horrific discoveries and impossible decisions face the Unit as they strive to navigate a subterranean labyrinth and escape the terrifying threat.
Will they each prioritise their own survival, or put aside their fears and their personal rivalries to fight together as one?
US
UK

houseashes banner.jpg

houseashesicon.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Thoth
The others in this Franchise have been 100% worth a play and IMO they have got better with each release :thumbs:
So this will definitely be on my playlist when it comes out only shame is that it's so late in the year :wow:

Considering how everything gets delayed lately, I hope they gave themselves enough time to finish it this year.
I want to play them but I really don't know when!

I'm really hoping that's a placeholder date.
Yeah, I'm hoping to mate as id like to give this a go asap but I also agree with @Thoth on this and hope that they don't rush the game out :whistle:
The first of this franchise did feel exactly that in places especially when it came to options, the response wasn't great on the first but there was a huge improvement on the second.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yeah, I'm hoping to mate as id like to give this a go asap but I also agree with @Thoth on this and hope that they don't rush the game out :whistle:
The first of this franchise did feel exactly that in places especially when it came to options, the response wasn't great on the first but there was a huge improvement on the second.
What kind of issues did the Man of Medan have? Interested because it's only $10 on the PS store right now.

Reactions: Robles
@Robles I have a question for you since you already played the games.

I remember one of the games had people concerned prior to release because of the exaggerated facial expressions when characters in game were talking or interacting. Felt very unnatural and not matching the situation.
Did that every got fixed or it's still the same?

Reactions: Robles
What kind of issues did the Man of Medan have? Interested because it's only $10 on the PS store right now.
When you would have the option to do something like have to press a button ( which there isn't much of :wow: ) It wouldn't always work so you would never get the other version of the story in other words.

For example, I had problems with the heart rate parts most times that they would pop up in the game

1614870003015.png

For PS it might not be the same or they may have fixed the issue by now. Either way, it was still a fun game to play and for that price, I would definitely grab it :thumbs:

@Robles I have a question for you since you already played the games.
I remember one of the games had people concerned prior to release because of the exaggerated facial expressions when characters in game were talking or interacting. Felt very unnatural and not matching the situation.
Did that every got fixed or it's still the same?
Yeah, I did come across this a few times in both games, TBH Men of Medan was definitely worse but that as bad as some have made it sound.
The games have quite a few buggy moments that I suppose over time will be ironed out,well hopefully they are :wow::LOL:

Reactions: Thoth
@Savage Clown Yeah I believe they are like Until Dawn from what I've seen before.

I will definitely give them a go, just have to stick them somewhere in my gaming schedule lol
@Robles Is it possible to play it along with someone else? So maybe take decisions together and watch story unfold?! Thinking if I could get my partner involved lol

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Are these games sort of like Until Dawn, I have that game and I've played a little bit of it?
@Robles
They are like Until Dawn mate :thumbs:
@Savage Clown Yeah I believe they are like Until Dawn from what I've seen before.

I will definitely give them a go, just have to stick them somewhere in my gaming schedule lol
@Robles Is it possible to play it along with someone else? So maybe take decisions together and watch story unfold?! Thinking if I could get my partner involved lol
There's Co-op mate but unfortunately no local ( split-screen ) Co-op.
Would have been great if they did include that.