The Darkness II (PS3/XBox 360/PC Steelbook) [Austria/Germany/France]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Same release release by 3 countries: France, Austria and Germany.

Both Austrian and France require the need to purchase the game, Amazon.de sells it as a stand alone.

Release Date: 02/07/2012
Price: €9.99/€49.99/€69.99

Austrian Version:

PS3

XBox360

PC

French Version:

Darkness II PC/XBOX 360/PS3

Amazon.de Standalone steelbook:

Darkness II Steelbook

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Darkness 2.jpg
    The Darkness 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 517
  • The Darkness 2 more.jpg
    The Darkness 2 more.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:
I want this one badly. I played the original (did not beat it) and was not really planning on getting this one (FPSs are not my thing) but I will if I am able to get it with this Steelbook.

If that is the final cover, then this will be my Videogame Steelbook of the year for 2012. :D

That's one beautiful steelbook...I did quiet enjoy the first game, very gothic and dark, had lots of good ideas, maby it didn't pull them off too well lol...
So tempting to ge this though, but i don't really go for game steelbook...

Is there a kind French member that wouldn't mind pre-ordering this game for the steel for me from Game.fr then shipping over to the U.K please? Would me much appreciated :)

Maybe update the price on the OP. The 49 Euros price is for the PC version only. It's 69 Euros for both 360 and PS3 version on the Austrian site, and 61.99 Euros on games.fr

Is the steelbook pre-order only like they do at Future Shop or does it come as part of the game package? I really appreciate anyone who can help get me one PC/X360/PS3 no matter.

Thanks.

Is the steelbook pre-order only like they do at Future Shop or does it come as part of the game package? I really appreciate anyone who can help get me one PC/X360/PS3 no matter.

Thanks.

Hi ash,
just checked the austrian site and it will be a Steelbook Edition game so no pre-order only!
The cheapest would be the PC Steelbook for € 49,99 (VAT included € 7,98) and shipping WORLDWIDE will be free if you buy any 2 Articles (just existing stock they say!) and you can use PayPal to pay them!
I am not sure if you will alse get a reduction of the VAT...

If you need more help with the austrian (german) text on their page let me know!

Hi ash,
just checked the austrian site and it will be a Steelbook Edition game so no pre-order only!
The cheapest would be the PC Steelbook for € 49,99 (VAT included € 7,98) and shipping WORLDWIDE will be free if you buy any 2 Articles (just existing stock they say!) and you can use PayPal to pay them!
I am not sure if you will alse get a reduction of the VAT...

If you need more help with the austrian (german) text on their page let me know!

MK50, thanks for your information. I tried to register on gamesonly.at but there is no place where I can enter US as my country. The options I am offered are Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Another EU country. No matter what I enter, the registration page chokes on my address since US is not listed.

Thanks for your offer to help.

Gonna try again because really don't wanna miss out on this one :hilarious:

Any french member able to pre-order the game + steel offer from Game.fr for me please?:)

MK50, thanks for your information. I tried to register on gamesonly.at but there is no place where I can enter US as my country. The options I am offered are Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Another EU country. No matter what I enter, the registration page chokes on my address since US is not listed.

Thanks for your offer to help.

Sorry, read WORLDWIDE and OVERSEAS on the page... maybe they mean UK with overseas!
I could order it to germany (cost is 5,99 Euro) and could send it to you for 5,50 Euros signed for... But then it is nearly 62,- Euros!!! And you just want the Steelbook ;)

Sorry, read WORLDWIDE and OVERSEAS on the page... maybe they mean UK with overseas!
I could order it to germany (cost is 5,99 Euro) and could send it to you for 5,50 Euros signed for... But then it is nearly 62,- Euros!!! And you just want the Steelbook ;)

PM sent :)

Anyone else having trouble registering at gamesonly.at?

Everytime I enter all details and click register, just loads up same page again with all my details still on it, kind of odd

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Found the problem guys, it was google chrome. soon as I switched it back to german it let me proceed.

Let chrome translate to English (or your speaking language), enter your details then switch translation back and register.

Got my copy on pre-order now! :oohyeah:

Hope this helps anyone that had the same problem