The Denter Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Got any steels with Dents, Impressions, or scratches? Oh you do huh? Me too. It also might be likely that you will have some in the future.

As some know, some etailers/retailers will replace your damaged steels and let you keep the dented ones. (Sometimes free, or at a small price) Regardless of that matter, its alway seems hard trying to get rid of dented steels or one that are technically only slightly damaged but to a steel collector it is definitely damaged.

That being said, this thread is for everyone to unload their damaged ones for other damaged ones. You might be thinking, what the hell is the point of that? Well at the end of the day, there is still a disc inside those damaged steels. So if I have 2 of the same movie, it might be easier getting rid of it to someone else who has 2 of the same. At least I will then have a different movie to watch :)

So typically your damaged steels should be paired up in a trade with another's as such.

Small Impressions/scratches for Small Impressions/scratches
Small Dents/impressions for Small Dents/impressions
Big Dents/Scratches for Big Dents/Scratches

I figured we could test out this thread and see how much it helps. Unless your steels are easily describable then pics might help your trade.

Last edited:
I could use a T2 (UK, GER, MEX, NL) back panel as mine has a small scratch. Would trade my D9 (GER) front panel for it.

I'm looking for a Inglourious Basterds Canada Alliance steel. I only need the back cover to be mint, i have a good front already. Willing to pay a fair price if anybody has a damaged Steel they want to get rid off. Thanks.

FYI sigill they are both Alliance so might want to specify first or 2nd release.

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks Wreck, i forgot to say! Its the 2nd release with the bat i'm looking for. The one i had looked mint until i took the sheet off the back and there was a huge dent in the middle.

Looking for back panels of Minority Report (UK) and Ninja Assassin (Ger). Also, front panel of the Dark Knight (Canadian original release).

I have available a back panel of the Expendables (UK).

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Knowing steelbook if anyone can help. I only need the back to be mint as i have a big scratch on mine. Willing to pay a fair price if anyone has a damaged one they want to get rid off. Thanks.

I have a sucker punch CA (back plate is perfect) just case with damage on front and spine.

free of charge, person just pays for shipping.