Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Collectors Edition Steelbook.
Release Date: 19-09-2012
Price: 539 czk (21 €)
Purchase Link: Filmarena FilmCity

View attachment 15678

Specs: (tx to carllenc)
Audio formats: Czech DD 5.1 / English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 / Hungarian DD 5.1 / DD 5.1 Polish / Russian DD 5.1 / DD 5.1 Thai / Turkish DD 5.1

Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Estonian, Hebrew, Croatian, Icelandic, Cantonese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Greek, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Thai, Ukrainian

Attachments

• dictator_front.jpeg
    dictator_front.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 12,839
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that's awesome! I want to see it, but don't know if I can open it now considering it's limited.

This is one of the best Steelbooks ever in my opinion. Embossed border on the front and the back. Has that ever happened before?

So this version with embossed border on front and back will only be released in Czech Republic? Was going to order from filmcity but they want 774,00 CZK for shipping costs! That's more than the steelbook itself!

So this version with embossed border on front and back will only be released in Czech Republic? Was going to order from filmcity but they want 774,00 CZK for shipping costs! That's more than the steelbook itself!

France and Germany are getting this steelbook aswell, it's almost certain to be identical.

Reactions: VeganVulcan
Apparently sold out on the FilmArena website?!

Damn :(

Yeah, I had it in my cart on Sunday, went to do something else and came back and it was OOS. I contacted them and they said it's sold out and they would not be getting anymore. :( I snooze, I looze.