Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
@Noodles Did you ever make use of the Crafting station when you played this? I had to get online and read a little tutorial on what it is and how to use it, it seems that the game doesn't go into too much detail as to what the Crafting station is all about.

@Noodles Did you ever make use of the Crafting station when you played this? I had to get online and read a little tutorial on what it is and how to use it, it seems that the game doesn't go into too much detail as to what the Crafting station is all about.
I did, but I don't think I ever fully understood it... I probably should've looked up a tutorial too lol. A mate of mine eventually figured it out though and apparently got a lot of great gear through it, so I suppose it's worth learning how it all works.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
You know- I have a slight interest in this game if not solely because I live right in the middle of all of it.
The gameplay doesn't interest me. The story seems non-existent. And I could care less about PvP.

But I really want to be able to walk up to my apartment building and just think...
"I'm in a video game".

#worth?

You know- I have a slight interest in this game if not solely because I live right in the middle of all of it.
The gameplay doesn't interest me. The story seems non-existent. And I could care less about PvP.

But I really want to be able to walk up to my apartment building and just think...
"I'm in a video game".

#worth?
Maybe just borrow it from someone if that's genuinely all you're going to do lol. Must admit... if my town/house was in a game, then I'd be very intrigued to check it out too!

The Division Free Weekend on PS4, Xbox One, PC LIVE as Ubisoft experiment with new changes

THE DIVISION Free Weekend has begun on PS4, Xbox One and PC, giving anyone who wants to know what the fuss was about last year can try it out for the next couple of days.

The-Division-Free-Weekend-800993.jpg

The Division Free Weekend began earlier today, giving access to the full version of the game on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

The Ubisoft title will be available to play until Sunday, May 7, end times are listed below for all platforms.

FREE WEEKEND TIMES:
XBOX will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:01AM PDT, and will end on May 8, 2017 at 8am BST.
PS4 will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:01AM PDT, and will end on May 8, 2017 at 8am BST.
PC will start on May 4, 2017 at 10AM PDT, and will end on May 8, 2017 at 9pm BST.

Ubisoft have also confirmed that all player progress and characters will carry over if they decide to upgrade to the full game.
It should be noted that the free weekend includes all standard game content, including co-op and competitive Dark Zone features, but doesn’t have the recent DLC launches.

Survive Expansion 2

Ubisoft are currently working on the latest Division changes via week 3 of the Public Test Server run for Update 1.6.1.

A lot of work is being carried out on inventory space, with the studio experimenting with several different loadout tweaks.

“We’ve been receiving a lot of feedback on the Loadouts feature, but one aspect stood out above any other ones: the lack of inventory space due to Loadouts require items to be in your inventory,” a message from Ubisoft explains.

“To address this, we looked at ways to increase inventory space, and used this opportunity to answer a quality of life change that had been suggested in the past: removing the RNG roll in backpack capacity.
“Backpack capacity will no longer be randomly generated for all High-End, Exotic and Gear Sets backpacks. Instead, they will all have a capacity of 110 (120 with all Base of Operations perks unlocked). This change is retroactive.

“The Ninja Bike backpack is considered by most as a very underwhelming item, and we agree.

via Express News

The Division Free Weekend on PS4, Xbox One, PC LIVE as Ubisoft experiment with new changes

THE DIVISION Free Weekend has begun on PS4, Xbox One and PC, giving anyone who wants to know what the fuss was about last year can try it out for the next couple of days.

The Division Free Weekend began earlier today, giving access to the full version of the game on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

The Ubisoft title will be available to play until Sunday, May 7, end times are listed below for all platforms.

FREE WEEKEND TIMES:
XBOX will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:01AM PDT, and will end on May 8, 2017 at 8am BST.
PS4 will start on May 4, 2017 at 12:01AM PDT, and will end on May 8, 2017 at 8am BST.
PC will start on May 4, 2017 at 10AM PDT, and will end on May 8, 2017 at 9pm BST.

Ubisoft have also confirmed that all player progress and characters will carry over if they decide to upgrade to the full game.
It should be noted that the free weekend includes all standard game content, including co-op and competitive Dark Zone features, but doesn’t have the recent DLC launches.

Survive Expansion 2

Ubisoft are currently working on the latest Division changes via week 3 of the Public Test Server run for Update 1.6.1.

A lot of work is being carried out on inventory space, with the studio experimenting with several different loadout tweaks.

“We’ve been receiving a lot of feedback on the Loadouts feature, but one aspect stood out above any other ones: the lack of inventory space due to Loadouts require items to be in your inventory,” a message from Ubisoft explains.

“To address this, we looked at ways to increase inventory space, and used this opportunity to answer a quality of life change that had been suggested in the past: removing the RNG roll in backpack capacity.
“Backpack capacity will no longer be randomly generated for all High-End, Exotic and Gear Sets backpacks. Instead, they will all have a capacity of 110 (120 with all Base of Operations perks unlocked). This change is retroactive.

“The Ninja Bike backpack is considered by most as a very underwhelming item, and we agree.

via Express News

I wondered why so many people on my friends list were playing this tonight... now it makes sense!

FREE WEEKEND TIMES:

Survive Expansion 2

via Express News

Damn, wish I would've known this earlier. I would've gave it a shot.